Digital Marketing Associate
- Glyder LLC
- United States
- Santa Ana, CA
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity to work with a fast-growing company in the yoga apparel/athleisure industry that utilizes creative new ways to reach active women across the globe. Perfect opportunity for anyone willing to learn the ins and outs of the fashion industry, marketing, and advertising.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic recent graduates with entrepreneurial spirit and fun, ambitious personalities. The Digital Marketing Associate is a position that plays a key role on our growing global marketing team. Ideal candidates will possess excellent attention to detail, communicate effectively, and exhibit strong visual design skills. Critical tasks include updating, generating marketing materials, developing content for brand and product promotion, and assisting with other marketing tasks as needed.
• Assist with e-mail marketing efforts, including building email, email campaigns, list management and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns in close collaboration with the wholesale team & brand marketing team.
• Analyze and use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to coach cross-functional brand teams to improve overall digital marketing performance.
• Design and produce high quality graphics for additional mediums including (but not limited to) websites, print advertisements, trade show displays, and digital ads in coordination with Marketing staff.
• Resize and manipulate imagery as needed. Design and prep artwork for print production. Coordinate with vendors or sales partners.
• Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns, including infographics, interactives and other marketing collateral.
• Develop working relationships with all company departments especially Sales, Production, and Design to keep up to date with new products and company activities.
• Analyze results of marketing initiatives and recommend changes or enhancements as appropriate.
• High proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom) and an eye for graphic design.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (Graphic Design, Communications, Advertising) preferred not required
• Tech savvy/interest in Ecommerce / Activewear
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of MailChimp, Shopify, Google Analytics a plus but not required.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Strong research skills
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.