Assistant Production Manager
- Glyder LLC
- United States
- Santa Ana, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Fast growing apparel active wear brand seeks Production / Sourcing Assistant with minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Plan and manage all production activities from Sales Order placement to delivery.
• Communicate with overseas and domestic offices on a daily basis.
• Order Creation: Collecting design and product details, submission and production calendar management.
• Vendor Communication: price negotiations, quality checks, timeline management, and logistics/routing planning.
• Order Fulfillment Management: QC processing, order allocation, order compliance: UPC/EDI processing and adherence, shipping/receiving.
• Manage finished goods planning and inventory management including AO stocks and exit strategies
• Run weekly production reviews and initiate priorities and weekly goals.
• Communication production status to management, sales, finance, and design: keeping all necessary teams abreast of order statuses, goals, and timelines. Maintain and crate reports to accurately communicate to various teams of important developments.
• Organize and track purchasing, samples, fit notes, and company feedback on products
QUALIFICATIONS // Looking for a candidate with...
• Experience in apparel brand planning, production and logistics.
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications: Word, Outlook, high skill level in Excel.
• Knowledge of shipping compliance, order fulfillment.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with overseas offices.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly accurate, organized, and detail oriented.
• College degree or equivalent 2-3 years related work experience as a buyer, planner, or inventory analyst preferred.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com