We are a Santa Ana based activewear company designed for women who never say the words “I can’t.” From day one, our mission has been to cultivate a community of women who live life without limits. Those who see a boundary and break through it. Since we are all unique and no adventure is the same, we make it our focus to design multifunctional pieces that will perform with any activity. We are a relatively small company experiencing huge growth in both our wholesale and online markets. Glyder is looking for an energetic and qualified Customer Service & Sales Admin Assistant to join our team.
There’s no dream too big, and the possibilities are limitless – Glyder.
We are looking for full-time Customer Service & Sales Admin Assistant to join our team in our new headquarters in Santa Ana, CA. The perfect candidate should be a personable and energized individual who loves the outdoors and active lifestyle, thus truly identifying with our brand. The candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, maintaining high customer satisfaction by providing product/services information, resolving any issues, and supporting both internal and external sales representatives with daily tasks, shipments of orders, returns and special handling requests. The perfect candidate is able to take direction well and possess outstanding communication skills and attention to detail. This position will directly report to VP of Sales & Merchandising; and assist the team of internal and independent sales reps.
Sales Admin Assistance:
? Wholesale and online order entry
? Handle wholesale order related administrative duties: managing orders, backorders, resolving shipping errors, processing RA’s, order entry, etc
? Answer all inbound phone calls, either handling the customer’s needs or transferring to appropriate rep and/or department
? Support outside sales reps with order inquiries, inventory inquiries, RA’s, order processing, etc
? Assist with sales reporting
? Asses and report inventory availability to sales team
? Attain knowledge of Glyder’s history as a brand and our mission, and successfully communicate this message to all customers/accounts
? Attain expertise in our fabrics, price points, and fit of 200+ revolving and Core styles
Customer Service – Online:
• Manage daily online customer service inquiries via phone, email, and online chat
• Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
• Go the extra mile when engaging with the customer
• Respond in a professional manner to customer inquiries, questions, and complaints
• Process returns and replacement items.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using appropriate methods/tools.
• Must have a positive and strong work ethic
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Gmail Platform, Excel, and Word.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Interest in fitness and/or fashion
• Strong phone contract handling skills and active listening.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
? Knowledge or experience in the fashion and / or active industries
? Experience with NetSuite and/or Shopify
• Successful candidates are goal-oriented, outgoing, motivated, persuasive, able to multi-task and possess a desire to learn and grow within the company
• Must have ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• Retail experience (required)
• High School Diploma (required)
• Bachelor’s Degree- Business (preferred)
• Experience with apparel ecommerce and/or retail
What Glyder Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Employee/ Family discounts
• 401(k) savings plan (after 12 months)
• Career advancement opportunities
• Be part of a growing brand!
Glyder provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.