This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity to work with a fast-growing company in the activewear/athleisure industry that utilizes creative new ways to reach active women across the globe. Perfect opportunity for anyone willing to learn the ins and outs of the fashion industry, e-commerce, marketing, and more.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic graduates with entrepreneurial spirit and fun, ambitious personalities. In this role you will be responsible for interacting with our customers via phone, email, live chat and on social pages to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our products. You will also be accountable for delivering outstanding customer service in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to overall customer satisfaction.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls, live chats, emails or social media pages.
• Go the extra mile to engage customers.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Resolve customer support escalations via phone, email, live chat or social media.
• Communicate with customers to verify account information, cancel, upgrade, and manage accounts.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
• Communicate and report all user feedback quickly and concisely to the department management so that we can continually improve user experience.
• Follow and maintain company standards, policies and procedures during all customer interactions.
• Daily phone, email, live chat corresponds with customers to supply excellent service.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to problem solve, trouble shoot and provide excellent technical support for online products.
• Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
• Ability to manage large amounts of incoming calls, live chats, emails or social comments/messages.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong drive to success in a team environment.