Helmet House is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the company’s brand and sales building initiatives across digital, traditional and event channels. The position is open to candidates that can work from either our Portland, OR or Calabasas, CA offices. This new role will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer and lead the marketing department.
• Establish the marketing budget and actively manage to the plan.
• Develop marketing strategies specifically designed for motorcycle helmet and apparel brands.
• Strong focus on maintaining optimum consumer awareness of the premier motorcycle helmet brand in the US.
• Primary focus will be digital marketing campaigns across multiple online channels.
• Establish a plan for timely and consistent online and social media presence for Helmet House. Includes content creation, posting and responses.
• Lead a team of marketing professionals to achieve exceptional results.
• Drive website traffic growth, e-commerce sales and consumer referrals to dealers.
• On-site event planning to introduce product, engage customers and drive sales.
• Manage the relationships between the company and sponsored athletes and race teams.
• Organize and manage direct mail campaigns for customer prospecting and promo sales at dealership locations.
• Prioritize the creation of digital marketing assets based on the needs of the organization.
• Grow consumer mailing lists and plan promotional email sends.
• Organize website SEO initiatives.
• Actively track and report website analytics.