The Senior Commercial Data Manager has a core responsibility in delivering Red Bull's most ambitious analytics projects to derive actionable insight from data. This role will act as a subject-matter expert in the domains of machine learning, applied statistics, data visualization and data-driven problem solving. You will be working directly with the business, across On & Off Premise Sales and Distribution to help these departments scope and define their problems, perform analysis, provide recommendations, implement products and evaluate results. This is a role which brings variety and you will be acting as an internal consultant to support business-led data science efforts; guiding the two analysts or leading your own analytics projects autonomously. As part of our broader strategy around data you will be expected to act as a champion of a data-driven culture at Red Bull which could mean delivering training, implementing best practices to ensure quality or presenting our work to leader Areas that play to your strengths (all the responsibilities we'll trust you with) Expand all Collapse All DELIVER ACTION-ORIENTED INSIGHT · Work directly with business stakeholders, challenge the status quo and focus on quality & consistency of data.
· Embody our strategy by building close relationships with business stakeholders and helping them design data science projects that deliver against our core objectives.
· Lead and take ownership of data science projects through to deployment without supervision.
build the DATA culture & LEAD THE DATA SCIENCE TEAM · Support our global data analytics strategy and stakeholders. Be a lead contributor to this network.
· Own relationships with the wider business and take the opportunity to promote our work.
· Coach and lead Analysts to further develop their strengths and create synergies between the two roles and related departments (On & Off Premise Sales, Distribution).
DEVELOP data products & processes · Be an expert in working with large and small data sets from different internal and external sources (sales & financial data sources)
· Take responsibility for building and deploying high-quality, long-lived data products.
· Be a vocal champion of quality and create data science processes which help drive insights.
· Oversees onboarding and training of new employees in Encompass, Perfect Servce Audit (PSA) score and other company data platforms
Ensure Data quality (Internal system – Encompass platform) · Be an expert in sales data flow and Customer Master data
· Ensure data is accurate and up to date
· Lead the process of any adjustments in the system and communicate to Distribution Partners (DPs)
- Project manager who will be responsible for the relationship with MSA; attending weekly calls for data validation, maintaining the customer hierarchy, and customer master data with the third party service provider
- Align the strategic goals of Red Bull Canada with the needs of the distributors + key stakeholders by working closely with the data managers at the individual DPs, responsible for the data integrity in the Encompass sites
- Working closely with the US data team to maintain the customer hierarchy in alignment with their CPM structure and maintenance of master data
ENSURE CROSS FUNCTIONAL ALIGNEMENT WITH FINANCE and other stakholders · Function as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) - functional teaming experience, focused on tying Sales with support functions (Finance, IT)
· Working with external data partners to develop complete data libraries
· Building relationships and fluent communication with our DPs to align consistent criteria
· influence stakeholders through clear communication
Sales & Distribution Reporting · Create and/or improve sales & distribution reporting and analysis