The National Consumer Collecting Manager will be responsible for leading and guiding our National and Regional Student Marketeer Program (Sampling and Collegiate). The Manager will guide the development of National and Regional program strategies that increase frequency of consumption & brand relevancy. The role requires the highest standards in strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational oversight to ensure the most impactful outcome in line with our brand values and business objectives. Areas that play to your strengths (all the responsibilities we'll trust you with) Expand all Collapse All DEVELOP AND LEAD NATIONAL & REGIONAL CONSUMER COLLECTING STRATEGY
- Lead the development of the National Consumer Collecting business plan.
- Deliver impactful business plan strategy that maximizes our full marketing mix to drive increased consumption through trial and engaging consumers.
- Deliver against all Consumer Collecting metrics of success including Can Goals, SKU spits and Efficiency.
- Drive collaboration between Collegiate and Sampling initiatives. Guarantee coherence between strategies and objectives.
MANAGEMENT AND STAKEHOLDER ALIGNMENT
- Drive alignment and collaboration across key National, Regional & Global stakeholders to ensure strong execution & seamless alignment.
- Ensure the fundamentals of Consumer Collecting: great people, great plans & quality execution are reflected throughout each region Identify and manage new opportunities for driving trial with and beyond the usual activities.
- Provide ongoing and effective coaching to the field teams, creating an environment of growth and development that can be leveraged Nationally and in the Regions.
- Guide the development and sharing of best practices within Canada and throughout the international consumer collecting team.