Do bouncers greet you with a handshake and a smile? Are you on a first-name terms with the owners of the top clubs? Does the motto ‘One for all and all for one’ resonate with you? If so, then you are a Musketeer! The focus of the Musketeer role is to drive Red Bull Consumption by creating strong business and personal relationships with account owners and staff and while executing all aspects of Red Bull’s business (Territory Management, Account standards, Product Experience, Partnership Agreements, etc.). Success will be assisted by developing lasting relationships with key partners, possessing strong negotiation skills, and fostering a solution-oriented mindset. The Musketeer must also possess the ability to deliver marketing programs to the accounts that will offset cash contributions and excite the consumer through unique Red Bull programming. Areas that play to your strengths (all the responsibilities we'll trust you with) Expand all Collapse All Territory Management - Properly builds and executes territory business plan.
- Develops marketing and sales plans for the Top Customer and seasonal accounts
- Greater than 80% of time in field locally calling on accounts.
- Required evening availability – 25% of total work week.
- Continuously evaluates geographic territory to define On Premise universe.
- Accurately categorizes the venues as per the RBC guidelines.
- Executes Red Bull executional standards throughout territory and tracks results.
- Manages local On Premise and trade spend budget.
- Professional conduct during all business interactions.
- Grow Red Bull distribution through opening new accounts and selling in new products.
- Development of Red Bull presence in assigned territory.
Live the Red Bull On Premise culture: Create affinity - Work lifestyle coincides with the Red Bull Culture.
- Based on interactions, customers and consumers want to be associated with Red Bull.
- Integrates into the bar scene to gain credibility with industry influencers.
- Leverage relationships and HQ initiatives to develop presence in assigned territory.
Account Standards - Visibility – The Musketeer stages Red Bull coolers in order to drive Red Bull sales.
- Perfect Serve – Ensure a cold Red Bull can is given to consumer when ordered as part of a cocktail or as a stand-alone beverage.
- Consumption Activation - Sells in appropriate consumption driving programming.
- Encourage the optimum price for Red Bull in all managed accounts as per RBC guidelines.
- Menu placements – Ensures Red Bull products are listed as per RBC guidelines on each menu as a stand-alone beverage.
Product Experience - Develop a plan to implement the right product experience within each managed outlet.
- Support product offering with Staff training and consumption driving initiatives.
- Activate trial with unique programming customized to each outlet.
POINT OF SALE (POS) - Ensures that the proper POS items are staged according to the RBC guidelines.
- Ensures all Red Bull POS is clean and in proper working order.
- Fills, rotates and faces all Red Bull in coolers during every visit to maximize sales.
- Keeps track of POS placements per venue.
Business Building Initiatives - Targets and opens new accounts, driving horizontal distribution.
- Allocates resources to achieve the highest return on investment. Continuously improves the $/case spend through the implementation of Pay for Performance agreements.
- Analyzes territory and account specific business to clearly understand key business drivers.
- Reviews business volume and business building initiatives with top accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Utilizes tools and tactics to drive vertical SKU distribution in existing account base.
- Sets volume goals with each account that include execution against Red Bull KPIs.
- Convinces key decision maker to implement strategies and tactics to drive Red Bull volume.
- Routinely performs Staff Education to ensure brand knowledge transfer.
- Proactively shares examples of Red Bull marketing activities to demonstrate key points of difference to competition.
- Collaborates with Red Bull Canada Distribution/Field Marketing/Culture/Sport teams in developing account specific marketing plans.
- Build territory plans in alignment with DP district managers with monthly meetings measuring performance.