The General Sales Manager is responsible for the overall day to day operations of their branch. That includes driving and developing world class retail execution, best in class sales & operational process & systems, and building a winning team that epitomizes Red Bull standards.
Areas that play to your strengths
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
- Lead, coach, and develop a highly capable team to ensure operational objectives are met or exceeded and that sales and distribution targets are flawlessly executed to standard.
- Build a platform on which high potential candidates can develop and prepare for future roles of additional responsibility.
- Manage operating processes/ expenses to deliver targeted profitability.
- Develop, and continually evaluate, branch distribution plans, routes, new item distribution, and volume / sales forecast.
- Evaluate total market conditions, competitive threats, and changing local dynamics which may impact volume, share, profit, as well as other business metrics.
- Develop KPI priorities, strategies, and goals for the branch by coordinating with cross functional departments, to ensure the attainment of volume plan and profit objectives.
- Collaborate with members of the Red Bull Canada Distribution Sales and DP Team’s to develop and execute programs.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices. Act as a major contributor/leader among peer group.
- Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; lives to Red Bull’s values and inspires team through effective leadership.
- Ensure the Branch Team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Speak, hear, and understand instructions
- Frequently transition between walking and sitting
- Occasionally stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Use specific vision abilities including: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
- Work with or near moving mechanical parts, moderate to loud noise, outside weather conditions, and/or extreme temperatures
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Forklift and commercial vehicle operations