The Field Marketing Specialist (FMS) is primarily responsible for driving Red Bull’s marketing strategies through the management of consumer collecting programs: specifically Wings Teams (WTM) and Student Brand Managers (SBM). In addition, the FMS supports the Field Marketing Manager (FMM) in the execution of specific Red Bull sport, culture and athlete projects, maximizing communications output and fostering relationships with opinion leaders.
Areas that play to your strengths
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
Wings Team Program – Calgary
- Set clear goals together with the Consumer Collecting Manager and FMM to drive trial that engages new & infrequent users and expands the consumer base
- Set clear goals together with Consumer Collecting Manager and FMM to support sales and event initiatives in market.
- Recruit, train and lead the local market Wings Team (Calgary)
- Coach the WTM’S to continually reinforce best practice and delivery against the defined strategy. (including regular shadow shifts to ensure perfect interaction execution)
- Manage requests for the Wings Teams regarding sales support and sales drives within the Calgary region
- Roll out and manage national & regional activation programs
- Coach and empower each Wings Team Member to play an active role in the planning process to ensure a constant flow of fresh mission ideas to grow user base
- Network with local contacts and opinion leaders to generate broad reaching mission opportunities in line with strategy to grow user base.
- Recruit, train and manage a team of University students in Calgary to make Red Bull an integral and relevant part of a student’s life.
- Initiate, organize and supervise sales executions that ensure perfect distribution and visibility at and around campus.
- Activate campus relationships & integrate Red Bull into key usage occasions and the right image building opportunities with college students on and off campus.
- Lead the creative process within the SBM (and WTM) community to ensure a constant flow of new ideas to build loyalty within the collegiate audience.
- Participate and help drive the campus team to deliver against the goal of building the Red Bull brand on campus through activations, availability and opinion leaders.
Sports, Culture & Communications
- Support the FMM in developing and executing specific national and regional Red Bull owned programs
- Support the development and execution of at least one small fire per year
- Build and activate relationships with key opinion leaders within sport and culture
- Support the FMM in building communications plans for local event activations
- Manage the local WTM and SBM budgets
- Provide the FMM and National Consumer Collecting Manager with monthly reports
- Support the FMM and/or Business Unit in other relevant projects