What You'll Do
• Analyze: help gather requirements and work closely with our other teams and business stakeholders.
• Design: create workable models from the requirements and defend them before the team.
• Build: you'll be writing the most complex and crucial parts of the system.
• Improve: we're always looking for ways to do things better, so your ideas will always be heard and supported when feasible.
• Collaborate: you’ll work shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the team to produce the highest quality code and the best possible solutions.
• Maintain: you’ll help us keep what we build operational.
Skills Required• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• 2+ years of professional software development experience.
• Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including Software architecture, data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
• Knowledge of different architectural styles, e.g. REST, message-driven, microservices, MapReduce etc.
• Knowledge in the design and implementation of Web APIs preferred.
• Good understanding of the Agile Development Principles.
• A desire to collaborate and innovate with our internal teams (both technical and non-technical).
• Understanding of source control.
• English proficiency is required.