The Associate Brand Manager, will help plan and execute a go-to-market plan for a variety of campaigns and touchpoints across our owned media channels. This junior level position is highly cross-functional and will require you to partner closely with a number of internal and external teams, including merchandising, creative, user experience and our Gearhead program. We are seeking a highly motivated and detailed orientated candidate who has a passion for marketing and consumer connection combined with a willingness to learn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support our marketing integration team to execute the brand vision, roadmap and measurement seasonal campaign implementation across the Backcountry and Competitive Cyclist sites.
• Manage seasonal campaign implementation including site campaigns, creative content distribution, and a variety of programs across our owned channels.
• Support the implementation of strategic brand positioning and customer facing communication.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• A passion for marketing and an ambition to build a unique and differentiated leading brand in the outdoor space
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years experience in a brand marketing or equivalent/relevant role
• A collaborator at heart - this is a cross-functional role that requires partnership with multiple teams across the business
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and perform under pressure
• Strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn
• A hands on approach that is happy to execute autonomously
• Strong leadership skills, project management and people management skills
• A unique blend of a customer-centric philosophy, structured and analytical problem solving with creative flair and imagination
• Experience in an online environment
ABOUT BACKCOUNTRY: Our mission is to connect people to their passions. Our five online stores—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, and SteepandCheap—aim to supply our customers with the gear, knowledge, and inspiration necessary to get out there and chase down life’s greatest moments. We do this by providing the biggest and best assortment of premium outdoor products, a superior shopping experience, personalized Gearhead expertise, lightning-fast and accurate fulfillment, and inspirational, informative, and community-centered content.
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. Backcountry employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.