We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our e-commerce team here at Backcountry. If you enjoy collaborating with teammates and building confidence and knowledge in those around you, then this may be the team for you!
We need someone to be able to troubleshoot issues, gather requirements, and communicate with external teams.
• Build modern web applications, and support our internal tools.
• Work closely with our Product and Design teams to develop new products and features.
• Design, spec and estimate tasks to help fit the sprint goals.
• Participate in code reviews to ensure high code quality and set best practices.
• Participate in a full software development life cycle – requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, documentation.
• Provide day-to-day software application support and related technical advice. Observing and monitoring your system in production.
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Relational Databases and SQL Queries
- NoSQL / Document Oriented Databases
- Knowledge of different architectural styles, e.g. REST, event-driven, message-driven, micro-services, etc.
- Deployment Best Practices, CI/CD
- Logging, Monitoring, Alerting Best Practices
- Linux Command Line
- Functional Programming