Our future Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the Salomon digital marketing strategy across all channels and
touchpoints in the US and Canada. This pivotal role will develop and execute our digital marketing, CRM and social strategies to
effectively acquire, engage, and retain consumers.
• You will work in close collaboration with our broader digital experience, marketing, sales, and category teams.
• You will drive Salomon North America strategy to deliver digital experiences that convert.
• You will oversee the Salomon North America digital marketing toolbox and roadmap.
• You will lead and execute our CRM and social strategy, plan and programs.
- Adapt global consumer digital marketing strategies to ensure compelling and relevant digital marketing reaches
consumers in the US and Canada.
- Plan and execute database acquisition campaigns using best-in-class growth tactics to acquire quality consumers who
will deliver strong LTV.
- Implement ad-hoc, trigger-based/automated, and direct email campaigns.
- Drive end-to-end execution of local emails including writing/editing/adapting compelling email copy, creative briefing,
audience management, campaign set-up, implementation, execution and analysis.
- Collaborate with Global CRM team to identify and optimize audience segments.
- Plan and manage local social media calendar to integrate content from US/Canadian ambassadors, athletes, influencers,
and environments to global social channels.
- Work collaboratively with the broader Digital Experience, Marketing and Category teams to understand business results,
develop test & learn strategies, and ensure financial targets are met.
- In close collaboration with the marketing and sales teams, ensure the digital marketing strategy is seamlessly integrated
and executed in category-specific Go to Market plans.
- Interpret data and metrics to continually evaluate online programs ROI and make recommendations for improvement.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience, preferably within the outdoor and sporting goods industries
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven prior experience in a digital marketing role (CRM preferred)
- Functional skills in digital marketing (prospecting and lead acquisition, social media, media management, SEO)
- Deep functional skills in database segmentation
- Experience with the following channels/platforms
o Email marketing (Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus)
o Social media community management
o Social media listening software
o Ambassador/influencer programs
- Experience in consumer goods, where marketing is a key driver of growth and success
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Excellent communication skills to effectively present information, respond to questions and work with cross-functional
- Output oriented: Develop and manage operational results: set ambitious targets, achieve them and know when to step
back in order to improve the results. Be proactive and assertive when making decisions.
- Sense of customer service: Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients in order to respond adequately
in line with the interest of the company.
- Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to
- Ability to lead and/or support change: Encourage, bring about and manage the change. Be able to question and adjust
behavior and methods (if necessary) to achieve the expected results.
- Creativity and innovation: Explore, bring new ideas to life, strive to improve, be creative to help drive innovation.
- Professional commitment: Demonstrate passion and personal investment in order to develop our brand and products.
- Integrity and trust: Respect corporate values and the duty of confidentiality.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great working environment and talented colleagues who are passionate about running, skiing, snowboarding and the
- Career opportunities and competitive benefits
- Season ski pass
- Gym membership
- Summer hours
- Job based in Ogden, UT
- Reports to: Digital Experience Director
- Travel ~20%