Marketing Consultant - Loyalty / CRM
- PADI Worldwide Corp.
- United States
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Min Salary: $60000.00 - Max Salary: $65000.00 per Year
PADI, the global leader in Scuba Diver Training, is searching for a full-time MARKETING CONSULTANT at our corporate headquarters in Rancho Santa Margarita. PADI offers its employees a unique culture centered around an active lifestyle, fun and hardworking colleagues, interesting work, competitive salary and outstanding benefits. We are an amazing company searching for amazing people to join our team!
Founded in 1966, PADI has grown consistently through our 51 years in business, continually raising the bar for the industry we are all so passionate about. We know who we are as a company but never let that hold us back from reinventing ourselves and keeping our mission modern and relevant. One thing that stays consistent is our mission to be “The Way the World Learns to Dive”. PADI certified our 25 millionth diver in 2016, an achievement no other scuba diving agency can claim.
PADI strives to create a work environment that respects individual contribution while maintaining a strong team approach for successful execution of business objectives. The executive team believes in a work-life balance that enables employees to meet their personal and family needs with flexible hours and an extensive benefits plan.
PADI has been voted an Orange County Top Workplace in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Reporting to the Program Director Diver Membership, the Marketing Consultant will manage and execute customer loyalty, retention and acquisition efforts for the My PADI Club program. This includes planning campaigns with Regional leads, monitoring reporting, recommending and taking action on outcomes. Consultant will coordinate with internal teams to develop value added features to current customer retention program. This position works cross-functionally within the company and with partners to execute marketing initiatives to increase loyalty engagement and business growth. Candidate must be a self-starter, able to coordinate efforts across multiple departments and business units. The Consultant is expected to be strategic, thinking holistically to bring ideas from inception through execution.
In the performance of the role, the Marketing Consultant will have responsibility over the following areas:
Manage Member Program Operations & Customer Journey:
• Work with Product Managers to track feature results, plan program roadmap and feature enhancements
• Develop, prepare and report on program results to stakeholders
• Work cross-functionally to improve customer journey and program operations through the use of data
Establish Operational Plan for Partnerships:
• Assist in development of partnership strategy and operations plan leveraging the program assets
• Oversee contract management
• Manage daily partnership needs
Manage the Club Membership Lifecycle Communications:
• Optimize the strategy to improve customer journey retention and growth
• Oversee the customer lifecycle communications results
• Develop and deliver monthly campaign results
Voice of the Customer:
• Develop a voice of the customer report based on customer feedback captured across multiple business channels
• Communicate and share actionable results
• Integrate feedback into program enhancements, campaigns, operation improvements
Manage the Club Membership Training & Internal Global Communication:
• Create and execute an internal communications plan for the global organization
• Manage the training manual enhancements for the Loyalty program to ensure periodic updates reflect field and customer feedback and drive results
• Assist in optimizing cross-departmental processes to improve efficiencies in execution
PADI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to a 9/80 work week which provides all participating employees with every other Friday off; the company also offers robust benefit plans at little cost the employee, and a wellness program with rewards for participating employees. Among the highlights at our Orange County headquarters are multiple break rooms, including a large one with a pool table, a ping-pong table, vending machines and books for leisure reading. Recreational amenities include an on-site gym, half basketball court, an on-site swimming pool and shower-equipped locker rooms. Also offered onsite are PiYo and yoga classes. Our employees also benefit from generous time off and a 401(k) with match.
If this job sounds interesting to you and you meet these requirements described above we’d like to get to know you! Please submit your resume & salary requirements through Malakye. To learn more about our company visit us at www.padi.com.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience, demonstrated skills, and education to qualify for the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree, marketing preferred
• 5+ years of Loyalty, Marketing Program or CRM experience
• A clear, deep understanding of the digital, mobile, and loyalty landscape
• Experience and familiarity with Tableau, ESPs and CRM solutions
• Experience and familiarity with Google Analytics
• Comfortable analyzing data and providing actionable insights and recommendations
• Proven experience project managing large projects & integrations working cross-functionally in an organization
• Experience running cross channel marketing campaigns including call center, direct mail, website, online, email marketing, and social media
• Strong oral presentation skills and ability to write presentations
• Must be confident and possess strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
• PADI Open Water Diver certification preferred.
• PADI Professional level membership preferred.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements through Malakye.
We breathe underwater, 9/80 flexible workweek, low cost robust health benefits, 401k w/discretionary match, 3 weeks accrued vacation, 13 paid holidays, fitness center, pool onsite, scuba lessons