- PADI Worldwide Corp.
- United States
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (Orange County)
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $55000.00 - Max Salary: $60000.00 per Year
PADI, the global leader in Scuba Diver Training, is searching for a full-time MARKETING CONSULTANT at our corporate headquarters in Rancho Santa Margarita. PADI offers its employees a unique culture centered around an active lifestyle, fun and hardworking colleagues, interesting work, competitive salary and outstanding benefits. We are an amazing company searching for amazing people to join our team!
Founded in 1966, PADI has grown consistently through our 52 years in business, continually raising the bar for the industry we are all so passionate about. We know who we are as a company but never let that hold us back from reinventing ourselves and keeping our mission modern and relevant. One thing that stays consistent is our mission to be “The Way the World Learns to Dive”. PADI certified our 25 millionth diver in 2016, an achievement no other scuba diving agency can claim.
PADI strives to create a work environment that respects individual contribution while maintaining a strong team approach for successful execution of business objectives. The executive team believes in a work-life balance that enables employees to meet their personal and family needs with flexible hours and an extensive benefits plan. PADI has been voted an Orange County Top Workplace in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, PADI Americas, the Marketing Consultant is responsible for developing, creating and implementing marketing strategies for assigned product lines, programs and services; includes evaluating effectiveness of the current product, program or service portfolio, recommending changes to improve sales and share performance, tracking competition, customer trends and market conditions and adjusting marketing plans accordingly
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Implement marketing strategy and tactics for assigned products and services, from concept through completion.
• Develop email marketing plan (automated campaigns, remarketing campaigns, explore enhanced segmentation and personalization campaigns) to increase engagement throughout the customer lifecycle to drive customer retention and acquisition.
• Develop, write and organize traditional and digital promotions, advertising, brochures, catalog, letters and direct mail campaigns.
• Identify, define and track key quantitative and qualitative product/service performance measures.
• Drive assigned projects, product revisions and new product development including concept development, planning and implementation of the various stages through which the project or product must pass, collaborate closely with PADI Worldwide Planning & Development, project development and all other departments that are affected by the project.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing management to incorporate sales promotions, consumer promotions and incentives to support consumer promotion, materials, promotional presentation materials, sales collateral and sales aides.
• Collaborate with marketing management to develop marketing plans.
• Must be available for consumer show, event and other travel as related to the position.
• Seek and develop opportunities to integrate campaigns and initiatives with new and existing program/products.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience, demonstrated skills, and education to qualify for the role:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, marketing or Communications major preferred.
• Minimum two years experience in one or more of the following areas: marketing, communications/public relations, project development, project management, product development or management systems.
• Minimum two years’ experience in conversion rate optimization with a preferred focus in email marketing
• Two to three years experience working with Desktop publishing and word processing programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bilingual desirable
• Scuba Diving certification desirable
• Innovative thinker able to operate both in a strategic capacity but also maintain focus on minute details.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
• Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision; problem solver
• Demonstrated ability to write technical and promotional copy
• Ability to remain diplomatic with all interactions, external and internal
• Strong organization, project development and management skills
• PC/Macintosh, e-mail and internet literate
• Dedication to customer service and satisfaction
• Entrepreneurial mindset
PADI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to a 9/80 work week which provides all participating employees with every other Friday off and toll road reimbursement; the company also offers robust benefit plans at little cost the employee, and a wellness program with rewards for participating employees. Among the highlights at our Orange County headquarters are multiple break rooms, including a large one with a pool table, a ping-pong table, vending machines and books for leisure reading. Recreational amenities include an on-site gym, half basketball court, an on-site swimming pool and shower-equipped locker rooms. Also offered onsite are PiYo and yoga classes. Our employees also benefit from generous time off and a 401(k) with match.
If this job sounds interesting to you and you meet these requirements described above we’d like to get to know you! Please submit your resume & salary requirements through Malakye. To learn more about our company visit us at www.padi.com.
Applicants must possess the right to work in the United States.
9/80 flexible workweek, low cost robust health benefits, 401k w/discretionary match, 3 weeks accrued vacation, 13 paid holidays, toll road reimbursement, fitness center, pool onsite, scuba lessons