The brand management team at Accell North America (ANA) is the heart and soul of our company and culture, accountable for planning, developing and growing our brands, our business and our leadership position in the cycling market.
ANA is transforming from a traditional retail to a omni-channel model integrating online and offline selling channels, including owned bricks & mortar and online retail stores. Our online business is soaring and we are seeking more smart, modern marketers to help sharpen our modern marketing capabilities and support a huge growth agenda.
The Brand Manager is a critical partner in our transformation and future. The BM will be responsible to partner organization wide in the planning, development and implementation of all marketing for selected brands.
Sure, we love dirt bag endurance athletes here. It’s our culture. But, be warned, the BM job is an “all in” job for a performance-driven marketing leader eager to be a part of a highly entrepreneurial experience. If you appreciate being a little uncomfortable, pushing the edges, moving fast in a rapidly changing environment that values results, teamwork and fun, this might be the best job you ever had.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and manage the brand marketing calendar including media expenditures and analysis; optimize to achieve brand marketing objectives
• Ensure paid media plan drives content visibility and social channel engagement with our audience and achieves growth objectives for brand, audience and social channel platforms.
• Lead tracking of KPIs/metrics of the marketing plan and programs in conjunction with agencies and internal channel leadership; track and report key insights and actions; make recommendations for creative and ad optimization, a/b testing, etc.
• Plan and execute creative – including photoshoots, video production, email program content and editing, events execution, partnership development - in support of overall marketing calendar; elevates key issues to timeline to enable resolution and on-time implementation; ensures all internal stakeholders are posted on changes as needed.
• Work with PR agency partners to execute PR/media efforts including write ups, reviews, features, events, new product launches and other news events
• Accountable for implementation of content marketing and social media programming and editorial calendar in support of brand, business and social media channel growth targets.
• Work with agency teams to develop content marketing and social channel development strategy, programming and weekly editorial calendar
• Partner with internal and external teams to manage and execute the delivery of content to support content marketing and social channel growth objectives and plan.
• Partners with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy. Ensure consistency of messages across platforms and channels.
• Facilitates the social conversation through responding and engaging with social comments, sharing, and posts. Continuous monitoring and coverage of all social sites.
• Owns email marketing with agency team including segmentation, drip, promotional, retargeting etc.
• Track social media and campaign performance; create a weekly and monthly marketing dashboard report; lead all aspects of analytics, consistently driving for insights on our audience, our content and social media channel performance; partner with digital agency as needed for analytics/reporting.
• Researches media and industry trends, monitoring any new outlets that enter the social media market that may have a useful place for the brands.
• Monitors budget, ensuring invoice processing, maintaining marketing department files, documents and contracts for the brand; setting up new vendors; handling and managing athlete and influencer payments.
• 7+ years of experience in marketing, content marketing, PR/Communications and/or social media channel development; ideally for a well-known consumer product business and brand.
• Minimum of 3 years successfully managing and operating content marketing and social media channels for a leading brand on agency and/or brand side for a “physical” consumer goods brand.
• Fluent in content marketing, social channel development/management and respective metrics and analytic methods; not a mathematician; insights driven.
• Demonstrated success in project management in a brand or agency environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related major.
Desired Skills & Proficiencies:
• Ability to manage multiple projects to execution/completion on time and on budget
• Detail-oriented, analytical tactician who loves to execute and get things done and done well
• Understands basic media math and confident in the current digital marketing trends.
• Knowledgeable with GDN, AdWords, Goggle Analytics, Facebook Advertising, SEO, Email Marketing, AMS, AMG and other media platforms.
• Job Description
• Job Title: Marketing Brand Manager
• Department: Marketing
• Reports To: Head of Brand Marketing
• Full time position
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible schedule
• 401K Plan
• Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, short and long term disability
• Continuing education benefits
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Casual business atmosphere
• Generous merchandise discount to help you enjoy your free time (Raleigh/Diamondback/Redline Bikes)
• Dog Friendly Office
• Locker rooms with free towel service
• Fitness Room
• Encouraged to enjoy a bike ride at lunch time on the bike trail that surrounds our office
• Free Starbucks coffee, tea and hot cocoa in lunch room
Marketing Brand Manager
|Required Experience:||7 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||$85000.00 - $105000.00 per Year|