The ecommerce team at Accell North America (ANA) is growing and seeking to add a talented and motivated individual to support our continued growth focus in online sales. Our company and culture promote a fast paced, fun environment, and our brands continue to curate a leadership position in the cycling market.
ANA is transforming from a traditional retail to a omni-channel model integrating online and offline selling channels, including owned bricks & mortar and online retail stores. Our online business is soaring, and we are seeking a smarter, modern approach to help sharpen our capabilities and support a huge growth agenda.
The Ecommerce Coordinator is a critical role in our transformation and future. The individual will be responsible to partner organization-wide in the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of all online sales for selected brands.
Sure, we love dirt bag endurance athletes here. It’s our culture. But, be warned, the role requires a sharp, performance-driven teammate eager to be a part of a highly entrepreneurial experience. If you appreciate being a little uncomfortable, pushing the edges, moving fast in a rapidly changing environment that values results, teamwork and fun, this might be the best job you ever had.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate/Collaborate within a small team environment managing day-to-day online key retail partnerships/accounts for sales and customer service relations (Key Accounts include Amazon, Moosejaw, backcountry.com, etc.)
• Day-to-day includes order/inventory management, product program/pricing oversight, product returns, various reporting requirements, and general retail partnership administration and communications.
• Manage data and item/SKU setup requirements for all assigned accounts.
• Plan and execute key retail account/partnership marketing efforts and requirements. Including Amazon Marketing Services ads.
• Work with demand and supply planning teams to help ensure accurate forecasting and production planning.
• Audit our key retailer’s and direct-to-consumer sites for product display page (PDP) accuracy and relevancy.
• Lead continuous process improvement regarding standard operating procedures to optimize the business channel.
• 1-3 years of experience in ecommerce, sales, marketing, or operations; outdoor industry experience preferred
• Strong attention to detail and communication
• Must be able to prioritize and then reprioritize while managing multiple tasks effectively
• Fluent in the consumer journey and insights to help drive our business decisions
• Demonstrated success in project management
• Occasional travel to events or trade shows may be necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Desired Skills & Proficiencies:
• Detail-oriented, analytical tactician who loves to execute and get things done and done well
• Self-starter who can work well independently and with cross-functional teams
• Amazon Marketing Services experience preferred
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|