Here at Accell North America we dedicate our time to innovate design and a steadfast commitment to provide quality products at every level. The Customer Service Rep will contribute to Accell success by demonstrating the ability to perform day-to-day responsibility with limited direction and great follow through. They will be able to not only support the customer experience from beginning to end but will be able to exercise independent judgment and discretion in decisions.
This person must be able to confidently communicate, overcome objections, work through conflicts or customer concerns, problem solve, and be a solid written and oral communicator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Represents all the Accell brands with extraordinary service and selling skills.
• Exercises diplomacy with customer inquiries and reported issues/ needs/ and concerns.
• Resolves email, phone, and chat requests in a timely, efficient, and professional manor.
• Assists in warranty parts distribution, recalls, and coach’s dealers and consumers with technical needs.
• Answers questions, directs requests, supports customers, and works with other Accell departments as needed.
• Follows through with product, parts, and service requests.
• Maintains a positive tone and a level head through customer concerns and resolution.
• Develops and manages relationships with dealers and consumers (techs, dealers, part manufactures, etc.).
• Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Generates reports to help identify trends and needs.
• Assembles, disassembles, repairs, and tests bicycles, parts, and accessories.
• Boxes and ships out product and any other requested supplies.
• Aids in monitoring warranty inventory and costs.
• Assists in credit request and payment processing.
• You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have at least one year of past bicycle maintenance experience and have a mechanical aptitude relating to bicycles. • Be a self-motivator and problem solver.
• Be able to work independently, work with a team, and thrive on a challenge.
• Successfully manage multiple projects, emails, and chats simultaneously.
• Must possess self-management skills, strong attention to detail, and follow through.
To perform this job successfully, hands on knowledge of computer software for Internet access, database management, spreadsheets, and word processing is necessary. Additional skills in live chat, Excel, and data management also desirable.
What we offer:
• Full time position
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible schedule
• 401K Plan
• Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, short and long term disability
• Continuing education benefits
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Casual business atmosphere
• Generous merchandise discount to help you enjoy your free time (Raleigh/Diamondback/Redline Bikes)
• Dog Friendly
• OfficeLocker rooms with free towel service
• Fitness Room
• Encouraged to enjoy a bike ride at lunch time on the bike trail that surrounds our office
• Free Starbucks coffee, tea and hot cocoa in lunch room
Please submit resume and brief cover letter through Malakye.com
Customer Service Rep
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 11 days ago