- Emerald Expositions
- United States
- San Juan Capistrano, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Emerald Expositions, a leading trade show producer in the US, is seeking a motivated sales professional to join our Outdoor Retailer team.
Outdoor Retailer has the premiere B2B tradeshows supporting the business behind human powered sports. We work closely with hundreds of customers that share a passion for the outdoors, snowsports, water sports, and lifestyle.
We are looking for the right Account Executive to join a tight-knit group of exceptional sales team members who will take pleasure in working together to create the best value for our Outdoor and Snow Sports clients. This position is based 5 days a week in our San Juan Capistrano office.
The territory consists mostly of international accounts and responsibilities include selling exhibit space, sponsorships, and online/print advertising to have the best show experience possible.
We are seeking a well-rounded sales person versed in consultative selling, relaxed on the phone, skilled in creating custom sponsorships, and with CRM experience (Salesforce or similar).
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERYDAY:
- Communicate with clients at various stages of the show cycle; from contracting booth space, managing expectations, consulting on sponsorships/advertising opportunities.
- Complete call campaigns that support your territory from renewals, prospects, and winbacks.
- Make it your business to know your client’s business – find out about new product launches, innovation, and marketing objectives.
- Create integrated marketing solutions tailored to client’s unique objectives.
- Advocate for your clients’ booth position alongside the sales team.
- Keep up with industry news, trends, and issues.
- Occasionally travel to offsite meetings and events.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 5-7 years’ of demonstrated successful sales experience
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Great attitude and wiliness to take ownership
- Background in B2B events or Trade show experience, a plus.
- Interest in the outdoor and snow sports marketplace, a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accept feedback and direction well.
- Customer service minded and strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer savvy with willingness to learn new programs.
- 2nd language proficiency is a plus
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Medical, dental, 401K