UI/UX Front-End Web Designer
- Western Power Sports / Fly Racing
- United States
- Boise, Idaho
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
We are looking for a talented User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX)/All things front-end/Web Designer that will create and enhance digital interfaces like websites, apps, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for consumers. You will design interfaces and turn them into rich user experiences, working with our team as you model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
We need someone who will be responsible for how our websites feel. The job is to zero-in on users’ underlying emotional and functional needs - then help execute on those discoveries to create an enjoyable experience.
An ideal candidate will coordinate with web developers, graphic designers, data/content managers, and product managers to develop visually stunning web applications. Responsible for captivating audiences with modern designs and must possess creativity, passion and attention to detail.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
• Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
• Educate and inspire other team members about design opportunities and best practices.
• Produce high-quality visual designs–from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials).
• Work with our other creative team members to incorporate and iterate on assets that reflect a brand, enforce a language, and inject beauty and life into a product.
• Extract the wealth of knowledge from our product technicians and leverage that information.
• Plan and strategize with content creators to ensure success of product and other digital initiatives.
• Take a visionary role – on the bleeding edge of the latest technologies. Stay on top of and ahead of the latest digital design trends.
• Work directly with website developers to keep websites fresh, up-to-date, and industry relevant.
• Provide input on the creation and redesigns of company web applications including improving the usability, design, and content.
• Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
• Boost customer satisfaction, build brand loyalty, and ensure that there aren’t any design elements present that might deter potential customers. This includes everything from smooth navigation to enhanced visual appeal and a simplified sign-up or checkout process.
• Other duties as required.
• Extensive experience working with creative and/or technical development of web-based solutions, technology and emerging media.
• Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography and color, a general awareness of materials/textures, and a practical grasp of animation.
• Expert level responsive web development. CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
• Proficiency with design tools. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure)
• A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates proficiency in interaction and visual design.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for interactive products, specifically mobile and online. Positive can-do attitude; Enthusiastic about problem solving.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio / link via the Malakye application link below.
Residence or relocation to Boise, Idaho area is required.
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US.