Content Manager / Web Editor
- Louis Garneau Sports Inc.
- St-Augustin-de-Desmaures, Quebec (CANADA)
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Louis Garneau is looking to add a Content Manager / Web Editor to its team in Quebec, Canada.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the incumbent coordinates all communications while ensuring their conformity with the company’s mission. He will also be responsible for researching and writing all product descriptions, press releases and other marketing related text (social media, blog, newsletter, advertising, web).
• Create, deploy and assist with content, copy and product needs;
• Conduct a research and generate ideas to support the development of new opportunities in order to increase the engagement of our clients and potential clients and attendance statistics while providing the public with a captivating information experience, enriching and timely;
• Provide support in the management and creation of "personas";
• Assist in the creation of effective call-to-action (CTA) campaigns, landing pages and e-mail marketing;
• Write convincing texts for catalogs and the web for all products by working with product managers to get the most powerful features and optimize information;
• Develop marketing strategies and tactics;
• Become the Hubspot power user; acquiring Inbound Hubspot certification, content marketing, email marketing, marketing software and other certifications, as determined by the Marketing Manager or the Director;
• Manage the Garneau blog and its various sections / categories. Responsible for managing the calendar that supports tshi;
• Update the Garneau blog / website with reviews of appropriate products;
• Defines an online promotion strategy for the development and deployment of content and be aware of the overall goals of the team and the company;
• Carry out follow-ups with Canadian editors for product launches ensures each season to prepare the press releases for new products, sends the products and photos to the editors, publishes reviews on the website, informs internal staff on the reviews, prepares the plan for the editors for each season. Carries out frequent follow-ups with the editors;
• Assist in the creation, supervision and execution of integrated social media campaigns and integrated initiatives including planning, programming and publishing content;
• Assists in the analysis, review and reporting of the effectiveness of campaigns and tools. Track campaigns for accurate reporting;
• Assist in the creation of a monthly or regular social media editorial;
• Assist in the creation, management and maintenance of relationships with social media influencers / ambassadors;
• Work in collaboration with his colleague in the Granfondo organization;
• Participate in the organization of all other events in which Garneau participates;
• Attend various events to represent the company;
• Perform other duties at the request of his / her immediate supervisor.
• University degree in administration, marketing or public communications or in another related field;
• Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience;
• Be perfectly bilingual, written and spoken (French and English);
• Have excellent communication and redaction skills;
• Have a very flexible schedule in order to participate in events that take place in evenings and weekends;
• Be enthusiastic and have a keen interest in the sports industry in general and in the company’s products;
• Have good leadership qualities and be comfortable with the public;
• Have strong organizational skills and like taking initiatives;
• Enjoy evolving in an ever-changing environment, appreciate and perform in a multitask job;
• Be very rigorous in carrying out follow-ups and have a great ability to work under pressure and to manage stress calmly;
• Have a great interest in our industry and in the world of cycling in general.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com