Customer Service Coordinator
- United States
- Santa Ana, CA (Orange County)
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $17.00 - Max Salary: $19.00 per Hour
QALO is looking to hire a Customer Service Coordinator to join our fast-paced, professional yet fun Customer Service Team. This department is an essential part of who we are as a company, and we take pride in creating a customer service experience that stands out as one of the best. If you have a passion for helping out fellow human beings and going the extra mile then you will love being a Customer Service Coordinator. We are anxious to hire someone who flourishes in a loud, exciting, and ever changing environment.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to this position, or needed to meet company needs. Additional initiatives may be identified in the Company’s performance review process.
- Holistic Thinking: Understand how all the parts of Customer Service work together and affect each other.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Reasoning ability; able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standards exist.
- Embrace and understand the QALO customer and community.
- Problem Solving: Ability to see a problem and figure out a creative solution.
- Communication/Teamwork: Provide daily two-way communication between all the Problem Solvers to make sure we work in unison.
- Be yourself, of course.
- Represent QALO professionally and in a manner that is consistent with QALO Core Values.
- Excellent communication with QALO customers via emails, phone calls, product review and live chats.
- Adhere to current QALO policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Other special projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Execute administrative tasks assigned by direct report.
- Ability to multi-task.
Physical Demands and Conditions:
- Carrying your team in a QALO family feud game.
- Lifting heavy boxes (over 10lbs)
- Verbal communication and hearing/listening
- Picking up an employee that’s feeling down.
- Repetitive motions.
- Ability to celebrate with a peer when something great happens.
- Ability to “boogie” on a dance floor in whatever way they see fit.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability to adjust focus (we can always adjust font size.)
- The majority of work is performed in an office setting; and employees may remain in a seated position for extended periods of time, or you can get up and work from whatever space you like to save that lower back. We’re big fans of making sure that lumbar region isn’t ruined by QALO.
- Juggling Phones, Live Chats and Emails
- While performing the duties of this class, the employee is regularly required to understand the QALO Culture, embrace it, and practice what we preach.
- Intense thoughts may be used to plan the adventure day at QALO where the employee gets a paid half-day to take any adventure they like.
- Use the written and oral communication skills that they’ve developed.
- Read and interpret data, information and documents.
- Keeping their personality and letting QALO embrace it.
- Explain policies and procedures while helping the people around you grow.
- Use math and ability to use mathematical reasoning (don’t worry no calculus).
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment. Interact with staff, contractors, vendors, customers, board members, media, officials, other organizations and the public, and occasionally deal with dissatisfied or disturbed individuals.
- Making the decision the employee feels is right in a situation, and being confident in it.
- Work under deadlines with constant interruptions (we move fast and it’s a lot of fun.)
- Interact with staff, contractors, vendors, customers, board members, media, officials, other organizations and the public, and occasionally deal with dissatisfied or disturbed individuals.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Work effectively using discretion, good judgment, and initiative in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment while keeping the QALO culture in mind.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills and with a critical attention to detail
- Ability to calmly handle sensitive situations and customers who might be having a bad day.
- Plan, organize and adjust workload to meet priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Live and breathe and represent QALO’s core values.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- May require occasional overtime as needed.
- 1 year experience with Zendesk and Shopify preferred.
- College degree in BA/BS degree in closely related field preferred.
- A minimum of 1-3 years fast-paced experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401k and plenty of other great benefits!