QALO is looking for a dynamic, creative-minded and resourceful Marketing Director to develop and execute marketing programs that drive demand creation. As the day-to-day steward of the brand, the Marketing Director will manage a tight team focusing on implementing and executing our GoToMarket strategy while owning specific marketing disciplines.
The Marketing Director will be directly responsible for brand content planning, new product introductions, ambassador procurement and management, PR and media relations, international marketing development, copywriting and marketing operations (calendars, budgets). The Marketing Director will work closely with the SVP, Marketing on the brand marketing strategy and drive the marketing execution.
- Plan and direct integrated marketing programs to create maximum engagement with current and future customers and ensure ideas are brought to life across all major brand touch points.
- Develop go to market calendars and budgets to ensure company objectives are being met, brand voice is consistent and projects are completed on time and in budget.
- Partner with the creative team to concept, develop and manage projects on budget and within designated timeline.
- Build New Product Introductions (NPIs) through briefs, positioning, communication and tools.
- Brief in the development of seasonal brand, product and promotional ideas into creative team and/or external agency partners.
- Identify, negotiate, secure and manage strategic advertising, partnership, sponsorship and ambassador opportunities to enhance the brand.
- Act as key liaison with ambassadors, manage deliverables and activate according to brand initiatives.
- Collaborate with eCommerce team on strategies to drive traffic and conversion on site, on-site marketing and email materials and calendar.
- Work with PR agency to secure key editorial stories, on-going product placement and influencer outreach.
- Drive copywriting efforts through online/offline assets; collaborate with internal/external resources when needed.
- Serve as project management resource for marketing team, inclusive of: brand launches, content (photo and video), print and digital assets, event execution and more.
- Work with product team to understand and align product vision with a marketing strategy
- Work with international distributors and resources to ensure brand integrity through all international distributors
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to evaluate marketing communication materials and programs and leverage across the company
Knowledge and Skills Requirement-
- Practical knowledge of key marketing tactics and KPIs
- Ability to think creatively and independently to develop ideas that lead to positive changes/improvements.
- Ability to be influential, persuasive and diplomatic
- Ability to be self motivated and detail oriented, with excellent time and project management skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function well in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
- Strong leader with experience and passion for the brand, managing people and building out teams
- Ability to gracefully balance large initiatives with small requests
Examples of Essential Functions and Accountabilities-
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to this position, or needed to meet company needs. Additional initiatives may be identified in the Company’s performance review process.