Warranty / Returns Manager
- Fjallraven USA
- United States
- Louisville, CO (Boulder Area)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Fjallraven USA is looking for a Warranty & Returns Manager to join the team at the North American headquarters in Louisville, CO.
In the 1950’s, Åke Nordin decided the backpacks of the time were unsatisfactory and took matters into his own hands by building a backpack with a wooden frame. Åke’s innovation quickly caught on and in 1960 Fjällräven became the first to commercially make and distribute framed backpacks.
From the small town of Örnsköldsvik, Fjällräven has now expanded to every corner of the world. The fundamental ideas remain the same; provide functional, durable, and timeless equipment to make the outdoors more enjoyable for all. We continue to find smart, innovative solutions to make every adventure an unforgettable one.
About the Position:
The position calls for return processing, customer support, and managing the warranty/returns department. Maintaining a positive, helpful attitude is imperative in this position. Flexibility and a willingness to help in any way possible are needed in our small, dynamic team environment. Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently, accurately, and be self-motivated, are critical.
- Manage warranty/returns department including multiple staff members
- Responsible for repairs, product returns processing
- Manage repair part inventory
- Inspect product for defects and determine most efficient method of repair/replacement
- Ensure products are returned to 1st quality and ready to go back to stock
- Repair/replace damaged merchandise in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers and account services regarding returns
- Monitor and maintain RMA databases in both WMS and ERP environments
- Assist with additional warehouse duties: stocking, receiving, picking
- Represent Fenix brands in a professional manner consistent with the Fjallraven, Hanwag reputation and customer’s expectations.
- Provide product information, assistance, and procedures for identifying and completing repairs to dealers and retail customers
- Analyze data, run reports from the brands related to warranty statistics and communicate the information to necessary responsible parties both globally and locally.
- Respond timely to Retail, Dealer and Customer inquiries by verbal and written communication
- Work closely with sales, marketing, warranty, and design for quality and product issues
- Complete knowledge and understand for each brands warranties and policies
- Perform basic repairs across all supported brands
About the Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous returns, retail or customer service experience within the outdoor industry helpful
- Strong PC skills, specifically spreadsheets and word processing (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Customer-centric and ethical approach to working within a team
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, strong attention to detail, and ability to prioritize daily workload
- Willingness to tackle multiple tasks daily with energy, passion, and a positive attitude
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.