Sales / Ops Coordinator
- United States
- Encinitas, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Vuori is in search of a Sales / Ops Coordinator to join the team in Encinitas, CA.
Vuori is an active lifestyle apparel brand that draws inspiration from a coastal California lifestyle; an integration of yoga, surf, sport, art and music. We make products that stand the test of time and hope to inspire people to be vibrant, happy and healthy.
The Vuori Sales/Ops Coordinator report directly to Sales Director and will play an instrumental role in creating inter department efficiencies and providing leadership and support to our sales and operations structure.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES //
• Act as day to day contact for independent reps, wholesale accounts inquiries and needs.
• Execute initiatives and projects that will create efficiencies in process and increase visibility to the business
• Responsible for open order integrity
• Manage allocations process for wholesale, ECOM and retail business units.
• Coordinate and execute New Account onboarding process.
• Assist in running, developing reports to assist in Sales Management and Independent Rep visibility to revenue forecasting and tracking.
• Support independent reps and wholesale accounts throughout selling process.
• Assist with management, tracking and coordination of Sales Sample process.
• Support management with various administrative duties
• Assist and support management with tradeshow and sales meeting coordination.
• Support key account initiatives, process and coordination
• Ensure accuracy and delivery of ATS reports, selling tools to outside sales force
• Assist in building seasonal order sheets for outside sales rep and wholesale account use
• Support wholesale AR collection efforts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES //
• 2-3 years minimum experience
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills
• BA from accredited University
• Proficient in all Microsoft office applications with a high level of experience in Excel.
• Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking is the norm
• Ability to move cross functionally and assist in areas not necessarily outlined in job description.
• Excellent team player
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.