Inventory Analyst/Production Coordinator
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Vuori is an active lifestyle apparel brand that draws inspiration from a coastal California lifestyle; an integration of yoga, surf, sport, art and music. We make products that stand the test of time and hope to inspire people to be vibrant, happy and healthy.
The Vuori Inventory Analyst/Production coordinator is responsible for analyzing and maintaining actual and forecasted inventory planning models affecting wholesale, ECOM and retail business units. This position will also help ensure all post-development activities including sku creation in system, PO entry and submission to factory, through factory exit and arrival in Vuori warehouse; all while maintaining system integrity and accuracy.
• Coordinating product line information into system; includes SKU creation and maintaining SKU, costing and product line management integrity in ERP system.
• Issuing, maintaining WIP and tracking of Purchase orders through system and with factory all the way to delivery in Vuori warehouse.
• Coordinating purchasing activities across supplier base including purchase correspondence, production status (WIP) reporting and management.
• Communicating status and updates: Ensuring stakeholders within organization are updated with information critical to planning activities, including weekly production status, inbound ETAs and Costing updates.
• Inventory planning, forecasting and updating WIP for affecting wholesale, ECOM and retail business units.
• Coordinate and manage buy process incorporating seasonal and fiscal financial requirements across all channels of business.
• Interact with sales, product, marketing and finance teams to understand demand forecast drivers.
• Initiate a collaborative and consensus approach of inventory planning working with sales, marketing and finance.
• Manage analysis and creation of bulk reserves for all distribution channels of business.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
-2 to 3 years of experience in similar role
-BA degree preferred
-High level of Excel expertise
-Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking is the norm
-Ability to move cross functionally and assist in areas not necessarily outlined in job description.
-Excellent team player