Sales and Customer Service Representative
- United States
- Encintas, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Vuori is in search of a Sales and Customer Service Representative to join the team in Encinitas, CA.
ABOUT VUORI & POSITION //
Vuori is an active lifestyle apparel brand that draws inspiration from a coastal California lifestyle; an integration of yoga, surf, sport, art and music. We make products that stand the test of time and hope to inspire people to be vibrant, happy and healthy.The Vuori Sales and Customer Service Representative reports directly to Sales Director and will play an instrumental role in creating inter department efficiencies and providing leadership and support to our sales and operations structure.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES //
• Act as day to day contact for independent reps, wholesale accounts inquiries and needs.
• Responsible for processing wholesale orders via manual entry, rep portal and/or any form of authorized order agreed upon by Vuori
• Responsible processing and tracking wholesale Return Authorizations including issuing of Credit Memos
• Coordinate and execute New Account onboarding process in coordination with Sales Director
• Support independent reps and wholesale accounts throughout selling process.
• Support sales management with various administrative duties
• Support accuracy and delivery of ATS reports, selling tools to outside sales force
• Lead wholesale Accounts Receivable collection efforts
• Responsible running Credit Card authorizations for wholesale customers on a daily basis
• Work with wholesale customers by sending customer statements, aged invoice reports and invoice copies to help ensure efficient and on time payments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES //
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills
• 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar field
• BA from accredited University
• Proficient in all Microsoft office applications with a high level of experience in Excel.
• Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking is the norm
• Ability to move cross functionally and assist in areas not necessarily outlined in job description.
• Excellent team player
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.