- United States
- Manhattan Beach, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Vuori is currently looking to fill a Retail Manager opening in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Vuori means mountain in Finnish. The name embodies the climb, the adventure, and the clear perspective it brings: expansive, accomplished and inspiring.
We draw inspiration from an active coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, creative expression, and life. Our products are built to move and sweat in but designed with a West Coast aesthetic that transition effortlessly to life outside the gym. Breaking down the boundaries of traditional athletic wear, we are a new perspective on performance apparel.
The role of Team Leader at Vuori is to lead the retail sales team by example, forging connections with customers while communicating Vuori’s brand values through insightful product knowledge and a happy, optimistic outlook. Also, encouraging the team on how to maintain Vuori’s standards in retail sales and customer experiences.
Create an unforgettable customer experience
• Works with the sales team to ensure each customer receives the best experience possible.
• Takes ownership of the sales floor and sales team to ensure customer experience is the first priority
• Prepare the fitting rooms, find sizes, and provide honest knowledgeable feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
• Forge lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, new product and replenishment and invite them to upcoming events
• Be knowledgeable on what’s new and what’s selling well and shares with both the customer and team.
Be the business
• Motivates sales team and achieve sales goals in a team-based commission environment
• Seek new product knowledge in the broader fashion landscape and active-wear specifically to serve as an expert for the customer
• Leads the team in the completion of projects while keeping the focus on customer experience
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
• Leads the processing of all shipments of product, as well as inventory management
• Works with Regional Manager on daily maintenance, sales strategy, community and team management to ensure the business runs smoothly and successfully
• Leads the team in daily maintenance of store including restocking product, maintaining visual merchandising, re-ticketing and cleaning
• Utilizes the utmost responsibility, attention to protocol and safety standards in closing/opening the store daily
• Under the guidance of the Regional Manager, encourages employees to give 100%, adhere to punctuality and role responsibilities at all times
• Available morning and/or evening, work 8 hour shifts, 5 days/week, available at least 1 weekend day
• Must be a leader in punctuality and attendance, adhering to scheduled shifts
• Ability to develop relationships with customers and colleagues
• A customer service expert, creates experiences and develops relationships with customers, embraces the social aspect of sales and the ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Strong organizational skills and follow through skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
• Eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback
• Please submit your resume through Malakye and include your first and last name in the subject line as well as the position and title you are applying for.