- United States
- Encinitas, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Vuori is in search of a Operations Coordinator to join the team at headquarters in Encinitas, CA.
ABOUT US //
Vuori is an active lifestyle apparel brand that draws inspiration from a coastal California lifestyle; an integration of yoga, surf, sport, art and music. We make products that stand the test of time and hope to inspire people to be vibrant, happy and healthy.
THE ROLE //
Role of the Operations Coordinator is to ensure high data integrity within the ERP system at all times. The Operations Coordinator will have extreme attention to detail while performing data entry and data management within the ERP system. Primary duties include entering SKU information, creating and managing factory purchase orders, and managing regional barcode data.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES //
• System Database Maintenance – Create style number and variant codes for all new items. Build and maintain system information across multiple platforms on an ongoing basis to ensure ERP and POS systems accurately reflect product information, cost, and pricing for all products.
• Purchase Order Maintenance – Create and manage weekly vendor WIP reports to ensure ERP accurately reflects inbound volume and timing for all purchase orders. Communicate production shifts to internal teams as needed.
• General Logistics Support – Assist Logistics and Production teams with timely execution of inbound supply.
• General order entry and maintenance – Assist internal teams with management of inventory reservations for key internal customers.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• Degree in supply chain management, logistics, or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
• Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams.
• Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
• Extremely organized, process driven, and task oriented.
• Data driven and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Full Circle experience preferred.
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.