Vuori is currently looking to fill a Retail Sales opening in Encinitas, CA.
Vuori means mountain in Finnish. The name embodies the climb, the adventure, and the clear perspective it brings: expansive, accomplished and inspiring.
We draw inspiration from an active coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, creative expression, and life. Our products are built to move and sweat in but designed with a West Coast aesthetic that transition effortlessly to life outside the gym. Breaking down the boundaries of traditional athletic wear, we are a new perspective on performance apparel.
The role of a retail sales associate at Vuori is to forge connections with customers while, communicating Vuori’s brand values through insightful product knowledge and a happy optimistic outlook.
Vuori has an awesome company culture that is driven by motivated upbeat individuals who foster a love for the outdoors, diverse culture, athleticism, and love the buzz of retail.
Create an unforgettable customer experience
• Forge lasting relationships with customers
• Work with the sales team to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
• Greet customers in a timely, authentic and engaging manner
• Prepare the fitting rooms, find sizes, and provide honest knowledgeable feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
Be the business
• Achieve sales goals in a team-based commission environment
• Seek new product knowledge in the broader fashion landscape and active-wear specifically to serve as an expert for the customer
• Assist in the completion of projects while keeping the focus on customer experience
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
• Ensure the sales floor is stocked every evening
• Collaborate with management in areas of inventory management
• Ensure the retail store is cleaned on a regular basis – including floors and bathroom
• Understand and execute cash control procedures including bank deposits, petty cash
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives
• Ensure selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
• Must be available to work at least one weekend day and some holidays
• Must adhere to scheduled shifts with punctuality
• Ability to develop relationships with customers and colleagues
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Strong organizational skills and follow through skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
• Eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback
• Please submit your resume through Malakye and include your first and last name in the subject line as well as the position and title you are applying for.