We have both Full-Time and Part-Time sales positions at our flagship in Manhattan Beach. Great product, team, environment, location, and career builder. Join us!
Vuori means mountain in Finnish. The name embodies the climb, the adventure, and the clear perspective it brings: expansive, accomplished and inspiring.
We draw inspiration from an active coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, creative expression, and life. Our products are built to move and sweat in but designed with a West Coast aesthetic that transition effortlessly to life outside the gym. Breaking down the boundaries of traditional athletic wear, we are a new perspective on performance apparel.
The role of a retail sales associate at Vuori is to forge connections with customers while, communicating Vuori’s brand values through insightful product knowledge and a happy optimistic outlook.
Vuori has an awesome company culture that is driven by motivated upbeat individuals who foster a love for the outdoors, diverse culture, athleticism, and love the buzz of retail.
Create an unforgettable customer experience
• Forge lasting relationships with customers
• Work with the sales team to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
• Greet customers in a timely, authentic and engaging manner
• Prepare the fitting rooms, find sizes, and provide honest knowledgeable feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
Be the business
• Achieve sales goals in a team-based commission environment
• Seek new product knowledge in the broader fashion landscape and active-wear specifically to serve as an expert for the customer
• Assist in the completion of projects while keeping the focus on customer experience
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
• Ensure the sales floor is stocked every evening
• Collaborate with management in areas of inventory management
• Ensure the retail store is cleaned on a regular basis – including floors and bathroom
• Understand and execute cash control procedures including bank deposits, petty cash
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives
• Ensure selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
• Must be available to work at least one weekend day and some holidays
• Must adhere to scheduled shifts with punctuality
• Ability to develop relationships with customers and colleagues
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Strong organizational skills and follow through skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
• Eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.