Group Account Executive
- TEN: The Enthusiast Network
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
TEN: The Enthusiast Network is in search of an Integrated Group Account Executive to join the team in Carlsbad, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Integrated Group Account Executive Full Time will cultivate, maintain and grow an active base of accounts across the Adventure Sports Group of TEN properties and identify a new list of advertisers by delivering a broad range of media products and creative services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES // include but not limited to:
• Leverage current relationships in key advertising categories, and proactively identify new and potential customers to significantly and aggressively grow the business – 10%
• Generate revenue through the development of integrated media packages that include digital, mobile, experiential, content and print advertising sales – new and existing business- 30%
• Represent and package TEN Adventure Sports brands as appropriate for client solutions – 25%
• Develop a growth plan for each category/account that includes in person visitation/sales calls – 5%
• Respond to RFPs and digital sales inquiries from new and existing customers – 5%
• Meet annual sales goals and targets as outlined in Plan – 5%
• Maintain relationships and favorable contacts with new and existing clients - 5%
• Expand current list of channels of advertising for these key accounts - 5%
• Develop and deliver presentations of TEN brands and services to prospects and current clients – 5%
• Work closely with Sr. Director of Sales Operations to develop the group’s sales strategy in the endemic marketplaces -5%
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE //
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
• 3+ years sales experience (media sales)
• Integrated sales experience across digital, print, video and experiential
• Digital Media and Social Media Platforms Knowledge necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES //
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated agile cogitation to give quick and accurate response to questions
• Strong interpersonal customer service & client relations skills
• Exceptional creative, problem solving & organizational skills
• Familiarity with the auto & adventure sports markets
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraint pressure
• Ability to communicate marketing ideas and plans in written proposals, to include PowerPoint & Excel spreadsheets
• Knowledge of digital, experiential and print media ad ops procedures & media specifications
• Working understanding of sales contact management programs
• Ability to work as a team member with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Self-motivated and able to work with negligible supervision
• Flexible to work anytime
• Willing to travel on frequent basis
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS // The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE USED //
• Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Media Radar
WORK ENVIRONMENT // Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Work and collaborate with the world's leading active lifestyle brands!