Adventure Sports Network (ASN) Group has a great opportunity for a Part Time Integrated Project Coordinator to join our team. The position is located in Carlsbad, California and is 29 hours a week.
The Project Manager will support the integrated project management team while facilitating the successful execution of digital media and integrated programs.
This includes taking a supportive role in coordinating the workflow between the Sales team and ad operations and occasionally with edit, design, and content teams. The primary goal is to facilitate a smooth implementation and maintenance process for campaigns across all disciplines from digital media, social promotion, final reporting and analysis .
In addition to coordinating internal efforts, this role occasionally will need to tactfully manage client and vendor requests related to the project professionally and efficiently. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, strategic and detail-oriented person who is organized, resourceful and performs well under pressure while working on multiple tasks.
This role reports to the VP, Sales & Marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
• Managing program timelines to ensure on time delivery of assets
• Creating client facing reporting materials
• Gathering assets to making sure all client deliverables are presented, approved and delivered on time
• Work with ASN representatives to act as a liaison between clients during campaign implementation, when required
• Plan, lead and recap internal meetings, decisions and deliverables to the core team.
• Managing client expectations of deliverables: reports, custom projects, etc.
• Treat all internal and external clients with respect and dignity in the course of fulfilling the requirements of the job
• Managing multiple task and responsibilities Excellent skills in decision-making, multi-tasking, and tactful communication are a must
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) or equivalent
• Experience with the following programs/platforms is ideal (Google DFP, Google Analytics, variety of social media platform business manager tools, etc.)
• Comfortable working in analytic, advertising, sales and social dashboards
• Experience with and knowledge of the technical aspects of digital media and the digital marketplace, including online and mobile products
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to identify problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards
• Experience with Simply Measured, Google Docs, Trello a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• BA or BS or equivalent experience
• 2+ years experience/education with Digital Advertising or Marketing
• 2+ years experience/education with Digital/Online Technology
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
Integrated Project Manager
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 6 days ago
Work and collaborate with the world's leading active lifestyle brands!