Digital Marketing Manager
- Far Bank Enterprises
- United States
- Bainbridge Island, WA (Seattle Area)
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Far Bank Enterprise has created the new position of Digital Marketing Manager (DMM).
As the leader in fly fishing, Far Bank manages Sage, Redington and RIO Products fly fishing brands. If you are looking for a collaborative work place in a fun, fishy, outdoorsy environment than this may just be the right fit for you.
As the DMM, you will develop and drive the digital marketing efforts for Sage, Redington, and RIO Products. The ideal candidate understands how to build data-driven marketing activities that are in line with our unique brand personalities and genuine connection with the fly fishing community. Working in a team environment, the DMM needs to be tech savvy and on the leading edge of digital marketing technologies/platforms, and show the learning agility needed to keep up in the ever-changing world of digital marketing.
This position is located on Bainbridge Island, WA and reports to the VP of Marketing.
WHO IS FAR BANK?
Far Bank is an integrated manufacturer and distributor of fly fishing products, including fly fishing rods, reels, waders, lines, leaders, tippet, and performance outdoor apparel. Far Bank subsidiaries operate under the brand names Sage, Redington, and RIO Products. Our core purpose is to inspire, enhance, and preserve the outdoor experience through exceptional products, extraordinary customer service, and integrity, pride, and passion for our work, business, and industry.
Under the direction of the VP of Marketing and in collaboration with the Sage, Redington, and RIO Marketing Managers and Far Bank Sales Management, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for Far Bank's digital marketing strategy and execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will lead integrated digital marketing to drive community engagement and incremental revenue opportunities through data-driven marketing, digital demand generation campaigns, and product positioning.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop and execute robust ecommerce marketing and revenue generation strategy with short and long term KPIs.
• Develop customer acquisition and retention strategies (email marketing, loyalty/subscription programs, etc.).
• Develop and manage execution of SEO/SEM strategy.
• Develop and manage execution of all digital marketing initiatives including email, paid media, and promotions.
• Develop and manage execution of strategies which increase traffic, conversion rates, and average order value across all
ecommerce channels and partner sites.
• Create online promotion calendar and work closely with Marketing and Sales Management to coordinate efforts in retail.
• Develop presentation materials for business reviews/sales meetings
• Participate in the development of the annual strategic plan
• Monitor all related budgets to ensure marketing spending is on target and aligned with Far Bank’s overall marketing
strategy to support brand building and sales growth.
• Perform other duties as needed and directed by the VP of Marketing
• Must be able to qualitatively and quantitatively measure results and achieve financial goals and KPIs using Microsoft
Excel, Google Suite, and new analytics platforms.
• Strong analytical skills with experience in social and digital analytics, including but not limited to site traffic, conversion,
spend, click-through rate, etc. Manage and track digital media budgets and sales forecasting for online.
• Conduct online surveys, A/B testing, and the ability to effectively analyze feedback.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in a DTC Marketing role for CPG, sporting goods equipment, or a brand with an emotional connection to its
• Must have experience selling and managing online marketplaces – Amazon, Online Affiliates, etc.
• Experience with ecommerce and digital marketing platforms such as Kibo/Mozu, MailChimp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Extensive knowledge of e-commerce platforms, technology, trends, and sophisticated analytics.
• Experience with digital analytics reporting tools.
• Fully proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Understanding and ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator)
• Team oriented with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard, travel, and work weekends and/or long hours.
• Highly motivated, flexible, self-directed, and outgoing personality.
• Proven project management skills including planning, time management, prioritization, problem solving, decision
making, and communication - both written and verbal.
• Acute attention to detail is imperative.
• Passionate about fly fishing and/or the greater outdoor lifestyle.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree
• 5 years prior experience in developing, marketing and selling high-end active outdoor products
• This is a salary position with a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!