johnnie-O is a branded lifestyle apparel company, founded in 2005 in Santa Monica, CA, that embodies living your best life. Its blend of Southern California lifestyle coupled with a hint of East Coast tradition and Midwest grit creates a truly distinct point of view within the lifestyle apparel industry. johnnie-O is a unique lifestyle apparel brand providing classic, casual pieces for men and boys. The brand fills a niche in the apparel marketplace between the traditional East Coast “preppy” brands and West Coast “surf” brands. johnnie-O’s logo is a highly recognizable asset that has resonated strongly with consumers. The johnnie-O brand is both a personality and an experience that can be described as fun, fresh, tongue-in-cheek, accessible, active and family-oriented.
johnnie-O is a fast-growing multi-channel apparel company. We seek to attract highly motivated individuals that want to work as a team and share in the commitment, responsibility and discipline required to achieve our vision. johnnie-O management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect. People who come to johnnie-O want to work here because we have created an environment that encourages creativity and achievement. We are a fun and dynamic bunch that are motivated in working to get the company to the next level. Our employees are smart, creative, and passionate individuals who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We embrace talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. It is our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
johnnie-O is looking for a passionate, self-starting, organized and analytical Inventory & Allocations Analyst to be a part of the Operations Team. A key part of this role will be doing daily inventory allocations, running/analyzing reports to be communicated to the rest of the company and supporting the Director of Operations and COO with additional projects.
• Managing and ensuring timely processing of all orders in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Manage daily allocations within ERP Full Circle
• Able to identify, assess and resolve any and all challenges and/or issues that may impact orders, inventory, or any other parts of the company
• Report generation on an ad-hoc and reoccurring basis for various projects, tasks and departments
• Aide in the management of systems and processes and participate as a team member for any new adoptions and implementations
• Success in this position can be viewed as success for all other departments as well as the company as a whole
• Communicate reports and manage any work flow that comes out of reports across different departments within the company
• Support the ECOMM embroidery process (manage order flow and communicate with embroidery partner and distribution to make sure all orders ship in a timely manner)
• BA/BS preferably in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
• Must be a personable, highly organized self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills who remains positive in the face of challenges
• Works well in teams and is willing to assist colleagues across channels if and when needed
• Enthusiasm for the johnnie-O style
• An adept problem solver who continues to pursue problems to their fullest resolution either independently or as a member of a team
• A flexible and versatile individual who is willing to go above and beyond when needed
• Strong work ethic and an eager learner willing to go outside of their comfort zone
• Has the ability to take initiative to solve problems that arise and recommend processes to improve the customer experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Excel expert – pivot tables, v-lookup, macros a plus
• ERP Experience with Full Circle a plus
Benefits & Compensation
• Salaried position plus bonus opportunities
• Health Insurance
• Employee discounts
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, johnnie-O offers a challenging career coupled with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We value our employee’s time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a generous time off policy including vacation, paid sick time, a retirement savings plan, bonus opportunities, and a generous employee discount. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment.
To apply for this exciting job opportunity, please send your resume through Malakye.com
Inventory & Allocations Analyst
Los Angeles California
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 4 days ago