Sales Representative - Northeast (MI/IN/OH)
- KLIM USA
- Multiple Locations
- Michigan, Indiana & Ohio
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
KLIM USA is seeking a Sales Representative for the Northeast company territory of Michigan, Indiana and Ohio. Will work from a remote home office, located within the territory.
The Sales Representative is a critical member of the sales team with a concentration on relationship management and revenue creation within a designated territory. This position works closely with motorsports dealerships and a team of outside and inside sales reps, and reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Promote the brand within each individual dealership – educate the ownership of the business on how to maximize profitability with KLIM across all categories
- Develop & Execute Individual dealership service plans to include contact type and frequency based on size and type of dealership – Record all activities in CRM
- Identify revenue creation activities with your assigned territory with new and existing customers.
- Prospect new accounts and grow the customer base
- Attend key Shows, events, races, and support dealer open houses
- Be a technical apparel specialist and provide ongoing dealer product and sales training
- Merchandise each stocking snowmobile and motorcycle dealer with KLIM fixtures and signage
- Monitor dealership inventories – recommend stocking levels
- Execute the Exchange and Rotation options available at KLIM
- Collaborate with Dealers for best use of co-op advertising to build the brand
- Promote dealer based resources – B2B Site / Dealer Portal / Accounting Portal / Resources page
- Be involved in Industry associations and clubs.
- Network with industry professionals in market and identify and support the influencers
- Develop relationships with local racers, Search & Rescue, and law enforcement
- Be visible in local media, social media & forums, dealership newsletters, and catalogs
- Provide ongoing product and sales training to customers
- Enforce and support KLIM’s map policy and protect the Brand image
- Resolve customer service escalations and support KLIM’s policies and procedures
- Be proactive in dealership payment delinquency and support collection efforts of management
- Promote sales programs and product launches on new lines and redesigns
- Work with the Regional Manager to establish monthly territory goals for all categories and monitor performance towards them
- Assist with forecasting to ensure the “right product at the right time in the right amount”
- Collect information from all market sources on new products needs
- Respond to inquiries from customers, dealers and distributors about products, questions, orders and technical advice either by phone, fax, written correspondence or email
- Audit dealership websites for appropriate information and images of KLIM’s products
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the External Application Link below.
(A new tab / window will open that will take you off Malakye to continue the Application process.)
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues. May resolve problems within established practices.
- Provides guidance, some of which is technical.
- Possess a positive attitude and promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork with co-workers
- Goal Oriented, outgoing, motivated, persuasive, able to multi-task, and possess a desire to learn
- Must have the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Must possess professional communication skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must be technically proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and all Windows based applications
- Experience in Powersports, specifically in the Snowmobile and/or Motorcycle industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and at least 3 years industry related sales experience necessary
- Revenue Creation - Achieve established revenue targets
- Profitability - Manage the region at the P&L level. Deliver target profitability. Operate within budget.
- Relationship Management - Execute a strategic service plan – Maintain regular communication with all dealers, customers, and prospects and document activity in CRM
- Brand Development – Grow the customer base by achieving new dealer growth target