Join KLIM as our new Junior Product Line Manager!
The Junior Product Line Manager is responsible for supporting an assigned category's planning and product creation process from concept through commercialization. They're charged with ownership of assigned marketplace, execution of business plans, sales and margin accountability, calendar adherence, and cross functional leadership. The Junior Product Line Manager owns relevant information on consumer and competitors, identifying trends, business strategy plans and analysis for all supporting categories.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for assisting overall strategic direction of the line; which businesses to grow, decline and maintain in accordance with business priorities of each operating channel
• Assist the execution of business plans and calendar and budget adherence
• Support PR presentations internally and externally; support product marketing campaigns
• In collaboration with Design & Development, work to develop and execute profitable product offerings while taking into consideration current trends.
• Research relevant competitors for division; maintain awareness of trends and competition and apply to KLIM
• Support the Product Line Managers in the creation of short and long-term strategies, tactical product executions and innovations. Help develop seasonal business and line plans that contribute to the overall business plan. Establish productwholesale and global retail pricing structure that meets revenue and profitability targets.
• Ensure that key milestones are achieved and products meet the needs of customer base worldwide from strategy to launch. Ensure seamless interaction to deliver a product line that is designed, developed and manufactured to meet productrequirements, market needs, margin goals, and calendar timeline
• Support in creation of product briefs that inspire design and development in the product Incorporate marketplace influences and consumer insights. Provide briefs that give clear product direction and information to the development and design partners.
• Partner with Design, Development and Sourcing to ensure deadlines are met and that product's hit all key metrics (initial gross margin, retail pricing, minimums, and turns). Develop a collaborative working environment among product creation teams. Resolve process issues and recommend ways to continually improve the interaction of team members as well as process efficiencies.
• Analyze product sell through, turns and margin to maximize sales and margins. Analyze and report style/category/channel business performance on a regular basis.
• Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure all product launch goals are defined and met.
• Maintain and provided necessary data for line plans in business systems across the organization
• Stay current on competitive research for both Off Road and Action Sports Clothing brands.
• Understanding key retail sales metrics and key merchandising requirements
• Effectively present information both internally and externally in a professional and brand appropriate manner
• Skilled at Word, Excel and a strong knowledge of spreadsheet functions
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions, written and/or oral
• Ability to lead a diverse group of individuals
• A4 year degree in Business related field.