At KLIM we create the most technically advanced products in the world. By listening to our core customers needs, utilizing unmatched innovation and service, leading with superior product knowledge, and constantly striving with excellence, our team delivers uncompromising quality. KLIM continually pushes, with unwavering commitment, to enhance your experience under the most demanding conditions. Trust Klim.
We’re looking for a professional who’s successfully managed and grown online sales of more than $10M / year.
The Direct to Consumer Marketing Manager is responsible at the highest level for the direction, vision, and management of Klim’s lifestyle direct to consumer sales. This position will map out Klim’s strategy for direct to consumer sales based on revenue goals, brand initiatives, product offering and current trends both long term and seasonal. This position will leverage the team that collectively will put seasonal plans in place and drive forecasted revenue using direct to customer platforms including but not limited to marketplace, social media, email marketing, and Klim’s website.
This position will also need to work with others in the organization to ensure vision and direction are inline with the rest of the company. Other responsibilities include online web image, e-commerce channels, email marketing and social media outlets in relation to lifestyle. The E-Comm portion includes managing KLIM’s B2C lifestyle content pages and end user communication channels with KLIM. The digital media responsibilities are to manage KLIM’s growing lifestyle presences on KLIM’s social media channels via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin and managing all of KLIM’s mass emailing efforts.
Duties and responsibilities
• Oversee seasonal lifestyle direction/campaign/merchandizing for D2C business that will be carried out through traditional marketing channels and digital/web/social media platforms.
• Evolve Klim’s D2C lifestyle long term sales strategy encompassing e-commerce, marketplace, and social platforms including current, closeout and specialty products.
• Work with marketing department on seasonal objectives, planning of seasonal strategy, financial goals and their use of the different marketing avenues to go to market.
• Forecast lifestyle product purchasing to support D2C channels.
• Responsible for inventory planning and management.
• Use D2C channels to drive awareness of Klim’s lifestyle.
• Evaluate emerging channels for use in support of overall D2C strategy and overall customer communication.
• Partner with PLM regarding specialty product creation & positioning in support of D2C strategy, balancing impact on wholesale business & production resources
• Leverage the team to create differentiated product strategies by channel, region, format at scale.
• Evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results.
• Take the lead in communicating business priorities to the cross-functional team across multiple seasons.
• Work with the Product Team to define, edit and amplify assortments that are on brand and sales driving.
• Ensure the consumer is at the heart of every decision.
• Measure and report ROI by account against allocated investment
• Deliver forecast product quantities specific to direct to consumer and revenue goals.
• Overhaul visual presentation in partners and thorough direct channels to optimize top selling categories:
• Ecomm Management (co website and marketplace)
o Ecommerce management and planning to maximize revenue while supporting brand initiates a driving conversion.
o Collaborate closely with e-commerce team for cohesive brand presentation, product launch timing, and marketing of key
o Research industry trends and provide competitive analysis to drive online growth opportunities.
o Assist in identifying site wide navigation and product page enhancements, in partnership with Product Management, to drive conversion and enrich our services, site features and experiences.
o Oversee merchandising of product throughout the site to achieve demand targets and improve the customer experience.
o Develop and monitor site analytics (including product conversion rates, bounce rate, abandonment, and customer choice counts) to measure efficacy of product, content and merchandising decisions.
• 10+ years of driving lifestyle apparel direct to consumer.
• Have high level direct to consumer management experience.
• Worked in an online business environment.
• Have a strong understanding of outdoor retail marketplace.
• Have strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong communicator and presenter
• Retail Math knowledge
• Consumer insight and analytics
• Experience with strategies to drive path of purchase.
• University degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience
• 5-7 Years of sales experience preferred
• Managed online sales of more than S10,000,000 in revenue preferred