IN A NUTSHELL
We’re on the hunt for a natural people person who can forge clever connections and spot unique (perhaps unconventional) opportunities to get a brand’s stories under people’s noses. Bellroy exists to inspire better ways to carry, use business as a force for good, and help the world flourish. Spreading our stories across the map through partner networks is crucial to reaching our goal. That’s where you’d come in. As the Press and Partnerships Lead, you’d work to launch products in the press, lead our ambassador program (that you’d also need to develop first), strengthen our affiliate revenue streams, and nurture strategic relationships with our PR agency, as well as your own targeted list of media, brands and collaborators.
We’re looking for someone with experience brand-side in marketing, comms or PR, or media-side as a writer or editor. Someone who’s capable of leading our outreach and working autonomously (and on the other side of the world from the wider team) to do so. Someone who’s results-oriented, self-motivated and confident in their ideas. Is that you?
A WEEK AS THE PRESS & PARTNERSHIPS LEAD MIGHT INCLUDE…
- Figuring out which editors, journalists, ambassadors or YouTube personalities we should send a batch of new products to, and the best way to do it by the dozen
- Looking into recent affiliate and referral revenue figures, and considering ways to push harder towards your growing targets
- Meeting with our Creative Director and Storyteller (on the other side of the world) to discuss the strategy of an upcoming campaign and determine where the story might best be seeded
- Putting a plan in place to develop an ambassador program – complete with some ideas on who to ask first, and what to ask of them
- Assessing paid content opportunities, by looking at past activities, weighing up the results, and forecasting potential result of the new opportunity
- Catching up with some people you know at another brand, to see what they’re up to, gather some insights and keep your ear primed for collab opportunities
WHAT BELLROY OFFERS
- A crew of smart people with good intentions who get shit done
- A culture of continuous improvement, where data drives many of our decisions
- Competitive salary + health insurance
- Generous annual leave (20 days) + personal leave (10 days)
- A yearly product allowance + 50% discount
LOCATION AND HOURS
This is a full-time role based in New York. With independent/remote working, plus occasional travel to our HQ in Melbourne, Australia .
Start Day: We're ready when you are!
Press and Partnerships Lead
New York New York
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 6 days ago