Nitro Circus has delivered some of the biggest moments in action sports for the past 15 years, yet the brand was born to humble beginnings in 2003. Travis Pastrana and friends got on this crazy train by selling self-made DVDs filled with antics at once outrageously skillful, debatably sane, yet undeniably entertaining, all produced from a Utah, USA garage.
Since then, the company has exploded; producing hit television shows, releasing a 3D movie worldwide, establishing a live touring phenomenon that continues to travel across multiple continents each year, and creating a world-renowned action sports competition.
We're looking for a Partnerships Account Coordinator to join the team at headquarters in San Clemente, Ca.
- Lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to allocated client accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships with consistent communication
- Collaborating with internal departments in order to fulfill all partnership deliverables
- Prepare reporting for clients on a regular basis
- May require some domestic and international travel
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Work experience as an account management or relevant role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintain strong attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with other departments within the company
- Complete knowledge and experience in MS Office
- Experience with Adobe Suite preferred – Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience and knowledge of action sports, entertainment or sports preferred
Please submit resume and cover letter through Malakye.com