Social Media Specialist
- Wheel Pros LLC
- United States
- Buena Park, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $40000.00 - Max Salary: $50000.00 per Year
Wheel Pros is looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with specific brands in the Wheel Pros Portfolio.
Our goal is to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing environment.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Must have superior understanding of how each social media channel works, and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
• You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (product development, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
• Proven working experience in social media marketing
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
(or related / equivalent work experience)
• 1-2 years of web experience desired, with minimum of 2-3 years of prior work experience
• Prior experience using web-based software tools
Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Short Term Disability and Group Term Life Insurance
Paid Time Off