- Wheel Pros LLC
- United States
- Buena Park, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Min Salary: $60000.00 - Max Salary: $70000.00 per Year
Wheel Pros' Floor Supervisor plans, organizes and monitors the safe and efficient receipt, storage and distribution of all items to both internal and external customers, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation resulting in the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The experienced Floor Supervisor is needed by Wheel Pros to oversee and coordinate the inbound process of containers, outbound process of shipments, and inventory control.
Implement processes, productivity and quality control to meet requirements in a safe and cost effective manner.
Meet daily operational needs and report back data to the Distribution Manager.
· Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of warehouse associates; ensures their ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations; counsels, records and disciplines as necessary. Develops crew leaders to effectively oversee the daily routines of their assigned crew members.
· Track Incoming Containers from Port, Outbound Shipments, as well as quality performance indicators.
· Directly communicate and guide outbound office staff.
· Schedule inbound and outbound activities based on timing and inventory need.
· Plan crew to meet inbound and outbound requirements.
· Ensure the quality and accuracy of inbound/outbound shipments and all internal warehouse movements.
· Communicate daily operational needs to the warehouse crew.
· Maintain inbound/outbound documentation.
· Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
· Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and processes.
· Direct daily order pulls for customers and pulls for outbound shipments to warehouses, putaway and crossdock activities.
· Drive security measures through documentation and loading/unloading procedures
· Ensure a safe workplace and compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.
· Create, enhance, and implement warehouse related work instructions and procedures.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Short Term Disability and Group Term Life Insurance
Paid Time Off