Sales Territory Manager
- Wheel Pros LLC
- United States
- Riverside, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $45000.00 - Max Salary: $55000.00 per Year
Wheel Pro Powersports is a proud manufacturer of ATV/UTV and Golf Car products that has served the global market for over 13 years. We are actively seeking an experienced and professional sales representative in the Riverside/Corona, California area to call on the Southwest region of the U.S. to powersports dealers. Your territory will include a well established customer base and huge opportunity for new business. The key to success will be a person that is self-motivated, team oriented, and can build great relationships.
Recently acquired by the leading manufacturer of automotive wheels in the industry (MSA Wheels and EFX Tires), and is the recognized leader for wheels and tires in the powersports industry. Nationally known for our product design, development, manufacturing, and direct to dealer sales, we have built a network second to none in the powersports market. The company’s mission is to market and deliver quality products to its customers with exceptional service and value.
We are seeking a talented Sales Territory Manager to develop new business and grow existing accounts in the Southwestern Region. Sales candidates need to be goal oriented, detail oriented, self-motivated, driven, able to multi-task, and have excellent time management skills. This is a business to business sales position selling directly to powersport and automotive dealers. A positive attitude for success and an outgoing personality is a must!
• Provide account management to existing accounts while also creating new business
• Effectively understand and communicate product knowledge, fitment knowledge, and market trends
• Demonstrate sales skills by generating interest and cultivating business relationships
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with dealer network
• Willingness to travel throughout assigned territory
• 2-5 Years sales experience
• Phone skills / Ability to cold call
• Proven record of sales success and history of sales accomplishments.
• Professional demeanor, vibrant personality, and the ability to instill trust in prospects and customers.
• Goal-oriented and driven self-starter who can work independently within a team environment and strives to be the best.
• Ability to sustain a self-motivated, consistent high level of focus and enthusiasm on a daily basis.
• Have a proactive approach with a desire to succeed and be competitive while providing excellent customer service.
• Excellent oral and written communication, active listening, and customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly through email, telephone, and in person.
• Strong closing skills.
• Perform other job-related duties as required
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience in the powersports industry.
• Experience in relationship sales managing repeat customer orders and up-selling.
• Accredited degree or some college completed is preferred but not mandatory DOE.
OTHER JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Self Motivation.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Short Term Disability and Group Term Life Insurance
Paid Time Off