- Wheel Pros LLC
- United States
- Buena Park, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $50000.00 - Max Salary: $70000.00 per Year
EDI Specialist / Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle day-to-day aspects of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Middleware Integration including troubleshooting & enable new integration needs.
• Enable system and process automation and supply chain integration.
• Proven experience with Middleware Integration including troubleshooting & enable new integration needs.
• The individual must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have acumen for continuous improvement.
• Able to collaborate with internal teams to deliver innovative solutions to complex mapping and workflow problems.
Salary $50K to $70K annually, depending on experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
• BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree.
• Experience integrating via a Middleware platform such as Inovis and ERP such as SAP and EDI/B2B Integration.
• Communications protocols such as FTP, SFTP, AS2; Knowledge of XML, XML schemes, XSLT and web service utilization.
• Understanding of MS-SQL, and ETL processing.
• Knowledge of ANSI X12, EDIFACT.
• Experience interfacing with EDI VANS (Inovis/OpenText preferred), direct trading partners and internal systems.
• Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.
• Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be open to learning and adapting to other ERP and Middleware technologies.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Short Term Disability and Group Term Life Insurance
Paid Time Off