Confidential company is located in Irvine California and is an apparel development & manufacturing company that specializes in Product Development, Sourcing and Production Management for Brands and Retailers. We are a well-established company that services the Action Sport Industry, Golf, Outdoor and Youth Markets.
General Duties to include but not limited to:
· Communicate daily with Customers (buyers) and China suppliers on all aspects of product sourcing, price negotiation, development and production.
· Coordination, preparation and sending of all sample approval submits; fabric sampling, lap dips, accessories and trims, proto samples, photo samples, pre-production samples, production samples, as required.
· All aspects of Salesmen samples: Sending Customers Purchase Orders, Bibles, Pre-lines, Proto Samples and Salesmen Samples
· All aspects of Productions: Sending Customers Purchase Orders, Bulk fabric, PP approvals, Size Sets (if required) and TOP samples.
· Create and Maintain a WIP (Work in Progress) Report for development and production to track and manage the approvals to ensure that deliveries are maintained.
· Educate Suppliers of buyer’s requirements and assist with compliance.
· Alert QC Manager to any quality issues at Pre-Production and Production stages and coordinate with China Supplier production and quality departments.
· Set up and Maintain Sourcing Development with all Style details.
· Initiate; negotiate pricing at all stages of development.
· Provide Reports to Management.
· Possible travel
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 3 years merchandising/production apparel experience
· Excellent organizational skills
· Good knowledge of product
· Must be familiar with the following programs:- MS Word, Excel, Filemaker Pro and Illustrator
· Local applicants should only apply. No out of state applications.
Please submit resume through Malakye.