Check this out! This position will be dedicated to leading and executing the eCommerce and digital marketing strategies for HydraPak.com, PolarBottle.com, and BottleBright.com.
You’re a well-rounded digital marketing professional and aspiring leader. Self-motivated, creative and a great communicator who is passionate about the outdoors, and driving consumer engagement. You're fluent in social media, web content management, email and search marketing, and a talented writer. You know that marketing is a mix of strategy and tactics; mindful of both brand image and the need to drive sales. You are highly organized with an attention to detail, working well unsupervised and able to keep up with the demands of daily responsibilities and long-term growth initiatives.
• Responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive digital marketing plan and budget to support the company’s brand image, product, and key messaging
• Develop and implement digital marketing editorial calendar (social, email, web) to increase engagement and support brand's overall strategic marketing plan and sales goals
• Assist in maintaining the brand’s website, managing relationships with development partners for all feature builds
• Own the deployment process for all of blog, home page, product page, landing page, and shop page content with appropriate tracking and tagging
• Guide and provide the design and creative teams with all required content; work alongside Creative team to develop in-house content in the form of videos, photography, blog articles, social campaigns, etc. for website
• Track and provide metrics for all brand social media channels, website and email campaigns; provide monthly analytics and implement necessary changes for optimization
• Manage outside vendors to support search and paid media strategy, including budget planning and management
• Monitor and work with CS to respond to consumer activity on forums and social pages/groups
• Accurately manage marketing budget pertaining to department responsibilities
• Standard work day Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM in Oakland, CA or Boulder, CO
• Travel anticipated for trade shows
• Travel possible within US and to Europe, Asia
• Additional time occasionally required outside normal hours for travel, trade shows, or special projects.
• Prior marketing experience (2-3 years) with a consumer product brand, experience within the active Outdoor industry a plus
• Strong digital performance and growth marketing background; able to drive profitable traffic and proficient with reporting analytics and data
• Demonstrated understanding of/experience:
o Social media platforms
o Digital advertising programs
o Email marketing and best practices
o Search and display marketing strategies and best practices
o Managing omnichannel campaigns
• Knowledge of key digital marketing tools: MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress, etc.
• Strong copywriting skills; proven experience in writing and/or directing effective content for web/social, ads, and/or collateral
• Experience with ecommerce merchandising, planning, coordination and execution
• Excellent organizational, budget, and project management skills
• Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
• Ability to work in, and make a positive contribution to a team environment