Pushing boundaries to redefine the future of hydration, HydraPak creates innovative equipment that stand up to the harshest environments. Easy-to-use and highly functional, every HydraPak product showcases the technical manufacturing expertise that has distinguished the company for nearly two decades. By offering a better way to hydrate, and continually seeking to refine its offerings, HydraPak has pioneered new product categories and become a trusted hydration partner for athletes worldwide.
Based in Oakland, CA, and Longmont, CO, we are a team of highly motivated enthusiasts who are lucky enough to be able to combine work with our shared passion for outdoor activities and product innovations. HydraPak also operates as Bottle Bright®, the natural and effective cleaning tablet, and Polar Bottle®, the original insulated sports water bottle for bike and recreation.
This position will be responsible for managing event activations for our brands and key partners, and supporting the marketing manager on cross-channel marketing initiatives targeting both retail and online sales.
You’re self-motivated, outgoing and organized and are passionate about supporting all types of athletes (our mission). You're well versed in the sales lifecycle, event planning, and are creative with ways to engage consumers. You know your way around Slides/PowerPoint and Sheets/Excel. You are highly organized with an attention to detail, working well under project deadlines and daily responsibilities. You like to travel, meet new people and rep awesome brands!
• Responsible for event project management and execution for consumer and sponsored events; assist with larger domestic and international trade events
• Assist Marketing Manager with managing company event marketing plan and budget to supports the company’s brand image, product, and key messaging
• Coordinate and execute all event planning and logistics including required personnel, product, displays, shipping/transport and other physical support to ensure success
• Attend events where/when required, taking charge of set-up/tear-down, brand promotion
• Create event recaps and assessments to improve activities at future events
• Handle all tracking of product orders/samples tracking (as required)
• Support the Marketing Manager in the design, development and distribution of all collateral required for sales efforts, including catalog, technical data sheets, price lists and give-away merchandise
• Work with Marketing Manager to source and implement point-of-purchase displays and other materials as required by retail partners
• Standard workday Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM in the Oakland, CA or Longmont, CO office
• Travel anticipated for events and trade shows
• Travel possible to California or Colorado for department meetings
• Additional time required outside normal work hours for travel, consumer events, trade shows, or special projects.
• Prior social and event marketing experience (1-3 years) with a consumer product brand, experience within the active Outdoor industry a plus
• Experience with event merchandising, planning, coordination and execution a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Excellent organizational, budget, and project management skills
• Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
• Ability to work in, and make a positive contribution to a team environment
Please email resume and cover letter as attachments, clearly indicating relevant experience and skill sets through Malakye.com