Inside Sales Rep
- Inboard Technology
- United States
- Santa Cruz, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Inboard Technology is in search of an Inside Sales Rep to join the team in Santa Cruz, CA.
Position Summary //
Inboard is seeking a new member to join the Sales team. The ideal candidate possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changing environments typical to dynamic startup companies. The candidate must be eager to learn, comfortable executing new tasks daily, a team player, and self starter with a keen eye for detail.
• Generate and follow-up on sales leads
• Prospect fleet sales opportunities with corporate and college campuses
• Organize sales leads and pipeline on CRM platform
• Perform effective demos to prospective new dealers, shop employees, and demo events
• Answer sales related questions on customer service chat
• Educate dealer sales staff on product features and effective sell through techniques
• Enter customer transactions on e-commerce platform
• Maintain current dealer contact information and Dealer Locator list
• Troubleshoot product technical issues with Dealers
• Coordinate and maintain product Demo fleet
• Assist in maintaining accurate product inventory and channel forecasts
Position Requirement & Qualifications//
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Track record of meeting quotas
• Proven inside sales experience
• Experience working with a CRM such as NetSuite, Salesforce or HubSpot
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Excel working as a team member in a dynamic office setting
• Some skateboard, e-bike, action sports related knowledge is a plus
This position is located in Santa Cruz, CA, at Inboard Technology Headquarters.
To Apply // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.