- Inboard Technology
- United States
- Santa Cruz, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Inboard Technology is in search of a Community Manager to join the team in Santa Cruz, CA.
Position Summary //
Inboard Technology is seeking a Community Manager to drive the brand’s presence on social media, with our community and among influencers. The ideal Community Manager will have a proven track record of building and growing large audiences, driving content, and managing influencers for a successful brand.
• Monitor and grow Inboard’s audience on social media
• Drive engagement of Inboard’s customers with the brand and with each other
• Plan and execute customer, dealer and influencer events
• Recruit and manage influencers that convey and amplify Inboard’s message
• Report on key metrics
Position Requirement & Qualifications//
• 5+ years’ experience of managing a brand’s social media presence
• Ability to analyze key metrics and make recommendations for content
• Proficiency in riding and operating skateboards and personal electric vehicles is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related fields
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to travel internationally
• Permitted to work in the U.S.
To Apply // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.